Missionaries driving Ubers

Dhaw

Chatting with pax and hearing about zealous religious drivers who attempt to convert their pax to their way of thinking. Even to the point of reciting verse to them or breaking into chanting songs.Reports of Mormons and Islamists spreading The Word. My question. HTF do they not get a rating below disqualification levels for this carry on? :whistling:
Mormon-book.jpg

Jack Malarkey

Chatting with pax and hearing about zealous religious drivers who attempt to convert their pax to their way of thinking. Even to the point of reciting verse to them or breaking into chanting songs.Reports of Mormons and Islamists spreading The Word. My question. HTF do they not get a rating below disqualification levels for this carry on? :whistling:
View attachment 307844
The Book of Morman is a great musical.

DA08

View attachment 307844
Im a Christian and if people open the subject or ask a question i will definitely talk about it. No problem there at all..
Don’t see how its a problem as long as you have a normal discussion - mormons will push hard to get you on their way of thinking...
Post automatically merged:

Surely that's a valid 1 star and no way you could carry on with this for more than a week or two.
Why 1*....? Not putting a gun to anyones head to covert to a religion... Ive talked to atheists and Muslims and different denomination of the Christian faith...

Rating 1* for talking about religion its like rating 1* for voting for shorten... ???

Maddo

The Book of Morman is a great musical.
It is a great musical,
Im a Christian and if people open the subject or ask a question i will definitely talk about it. No problem there at all..
Don’t see how its a problem as long as you have a normal discussion - mormons will push hard to get you on their way of thinking...

Why 1*....? Not putting a gun to anyones head to covert to a religion... Ive talked to atheists and Muslims and different denomination of the Christian faith...

Rating 1* for talking about religion its like rating 1* for voting for shorten... ???
Totally agree Mr 08, but there is a huge difference in having an intelligent convo and listening to some zealot preaching indoctrinated dogma. I'm all for open, frank and honest conversation but this issue is decidedly different.

soontobeautomated

"Covert" in reference to religion. Just as it should be. Please keep it that way.

Maddo

I can't see anything intrinsically wrong with this. I've helped many very lucky riders to an almost religious experience, and many ladies have awarded me 'Above and Beyond' badges after my laying on of hands.
Very naughty Mr G

So you are in favour of the missionary position Mr G?
And very clever Mr D