Missing trips

ibeam23

Just spoke to C/S and was told there is a known issue today of trips not showing up on the app. Got the usual "please wait 24-48 hours" and trips will be credited. Anyone else having same issue?

VictorD

Just spoke to C/S and was told there is a known issue today of trips not showing up on the app. Got the usual "please wait 24-48 hours" and trips will be credited. Anyone else having same issue?

Yes. Started last night. Be especially careful and check any POOL rides. Last night, I picked-up first rider on a 1.4x Boost followed by 2 in 1.2x Boost zones. Guess which rider suddenly disappeared and what happened to the Boost?

Yep. First rider disappeared and entire POOL trip was knocked down to 1.2x. Now, I have two fights on my hands.

ibeam23

Yes. Started last night. Be especially careful and check any POOL rides. Last night, I picked-up first rider on a 1.4x Boost followed by 2 in 1.2x Boost zones. Guess which rider suddenly disappeared and what happened to the Boost?

Yep. First rider disappeared and entire POOL trip was knocked down to 1.2x. Now, I have two fights on my hands.
Good luck. fÜber is a tech company with subpar tech skills.

ibeam23

Open up a call ticket with them. I take a screenshot of every ping I accept. It's a good practice and can help when trips go missing.

ibeam23

Ugh. I hate the cut and paste "please wait 48 hours" crap. If there's a known issue, just tell me that.