missing trips

Ardery

took a passenger from
PHL to Cherry Hill NJ.

doesnt appear on my trip log. at all.

called Uber. Told me they're having technical difficulties (yeah sure) in NY & NJ. Engineering will be looking into it.

check your trip logs, everyone.

Ardery

I only knew mine was missing, is because after every ride, I check for a ratings change and for a tip.

Mimi4life

Hi Ardery! Did you ever get paid? Uber is trying to @@@@ me on my one trip they didnt pay me for. Asking me for pax name and pick up and drop off. I already given them pick up and drop off info and now they wanna know pax name, like wtf... I'm arguing with them I let you know the outcome

nm339242

This happened to me once before. It showed up in my daily trip log and my totals but not the overall trip history (or vice versa I don't remember). Check both. Get out a calculator and see if you got paid for it. If you got paid and/or it showed up on one of the lists, don't sweat it. If you didn't get paid at all, then yeah, throw a stink.

MattMo81

I'm missing a trip from last night as well. I added all of them up and it appears that it is included in my earnings, but it's missing from my trip history. Uber support said they're aware of the issue and I should see it show up in my trip history in 48 hrs.

disp350

I'll add my name to the list. I had to cancel on a pool yesterday. First, no timer showed up so I waited over 5 minutes. Second, no record of it nor the cancellation fee. The third thing and clincher - you guessed it, it sure showed up in my cancellation rate!

pilotride

Had 2 consecutive trips missing Friday night.
Called support after the first one missing, they told me [in broken English], that they see it and the engineers are aware of the issue and working on fixing it and for me to wait 24 hours for the trips to appear on my end.
They did eventually show up Saturday night.
Another reason why I check every trip and make sure I'm paid properly. I made a habit out of it, esp cause of Uber not calculating tolls properly sometimes.

bobby747

well many many trips they always come back ..but not after a long time..usally while you slept..
advice if you think it will happen again ..pain in ass but screen shot all till its fixed

Hallie

took a passenger from
PHL to Cherry Hill NJ.

doesnt appear on my trip log. at all.

called Uber. Told me they're having technical difficulties (yeah sure) in NY & NJ. Engineering will be looking into it.

check your trip logs, everyone.

If this happened to me today they were supposed to be doing some sort of upgrade.
Support responded to me that it could take 24-48 hrs to post as if this was normal and no mention of technical difficulties. Just a shady operation! I didnt drive for them anymore today or will not until its corrected.