Missing trip today?

l3os4ys

So what do I do if a trip is missing on my earnings tab? So far, customer service has been really dumb going off topic with their answers.

Tedgey

So what do I do if a trip is missing on my earnings tab? So far, customer service has been really dumb going off topic with their answers.
I had a number of those. The last trip wasn't showing on the week to date page of the app but if you look at the daily summary it shows there

UberLA818

I had a trip about 1:30pm to 2:30pm and it didn't show up until about 5:30pm today. It was weird because trips completed after showed up before. Not sure what's going on, but we got an update... Hooray right?

Tedgey

I had a trip about 1:30pm to 2:30pm and it didn't show up until about 5:30pm today. It was weird because trips completed after showed up before. Not sure what's going on, but we got an update... Hooray right?
Yeah. Same thing. Matter of fact my last ride still isn't up for the weekly total and that was this morning. It's showing on the daily and the whatdoyoucallit. They web page wtf you call the thing