Missing toll on Osceola Pkwy

joelk

Orlando area drivers:

If you drive on Osceola Pkwy in Kissimmee, check your pay carefully for missing tolls. Twice, Uber has failed to pay me the $1 toll exiting Osceola at Poinciana to take fares to the WalMart on Vineland. They adjusted one for this week, but I didn't catch the one 2 weeks ago in time.

Ubertimes

yes always check trip history after each ride to verify that you are being paid the correct amount. That means make sure you know how many tolls you go through and how much each Toles then you will never be paid less then you should

Mars Troll Number 4

the auto toll thing has NEVER worked right,
One of the things i love about mears is that our toll system is just pushing the "extras" button on the meter to add .25 a click until the toll amount is correct.

UberIsAScam

When I used to Fuber, the riders typically got overcharged, ironically. Especially on 408. I'd almost always get more than I spent.

UberIsAScam

cool thing if you have E pass is the rider gets charged in full, Uber pays in full and you get the discount
Ironically I got hooked up even more than that, there were instances where riders were charged double in tolls. Must have been a glitch that I'm sure has been fixed.

autofill

Same thing for Poinciana Pkwy $1.75 toll. I truly feel sorry for the drivers who are taking pax home to Poinciana every night.

autofill

Also anyone figured out how Lyft paying us on tolls? I haven't bothered to figure it out but often see they reimbursed us tolls amount like $0.28, $1.09, $1.64, $1.88, $1.91, etc...

Bob Reynolds

Orlando area drivers:

If you drive on Osceola Pkwy in Kissimmee, check your pay carefully for missing tolls. Twice, Uber has failed to pay me the $1 toll exiting Osceola at Poinciana to take fares to the WalMart on Vineland. They adjusted one for this week, but I didn't catch the one 2 weeks ago in time.
I had that very same problem over a year ago when driving for Uber. Same exit. Same issue. It looks like they still don't have it fixed. go figure.