Missing momentum points.

DrDorifto

Might be worth reconciling your points earnt and trips people. Screenshot_20170912-075038.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170912-075100.png
    Screenshot_20170912-075100.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20170912-075117.png
    Screenshot_20170912-075117.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20170912-075133.png
    Screenshot_20170912-075133.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 49

Jack Malarkey

And particularly so if incorrectly treating some trips as 1.0 rather than 1.5 makes a practical difference to your Momentum level, which directly affects the value of your fuel discount.

DrDorifto

And particularly so if incorrectly treating some trips as 1.0 rather than 1.5 makes a practical difference to your Momentum level, which directly affects the value of your fuel discount.
Even 1 point per trip would have been better! I checked back and its more like 1.5 for 3 trips so a third of what they should be!

Jack Malarkey

Even 1 point per trip would have been better! I checked back and its more like 1.5 for 3 trips so a third of what they should be!
Interesting. Well spotted, DrDorifto.

In my own case, it makes no practical difference as I come comfortably within gold but fall well short of platinum. There will, however, be drivers for whom this glitch costs several cents a litre in lost fuel discount.

Last edited:

Who is John Galt?

Thanks. It is things like this which really puts issues such as those on the Korean peninsula into perspective. :p

I do not know this for a fact; but I am inclined to believe that Monopoly Momentum points are not allocated for trips completed whilst using the destiny filter. I have never checked, but I vaguely recall reading that somewhere. Like Jack , I am comfortably gold, but otherwise tantalisingly close to platinum, and having to console myself for this failure, this dismal lack of achievement by constantly checking on my growing collection of badgers. :biggrin:

I got a navigation badger the other day. :smiles::smiles: Now, prior to receiving this, I seriously didn't think it was going to happen. It has been playing on my mind for weeks. I don't mind saying that I have been having nightmares about this. How in god's name would I ever get a navigation badger? Well, I am happy to say that it has been attained and I am currently preparing a little report as to how this came about. This may be the trigger for your own personal growth, and perhaps the path to the desired, but elusive Momentum level. :smiles:

Ordinarily, I would just let it slide, but this is such an uplifting tale, such an inspiration for others, that the story must be told. :smiles::smiles:
Please prepare yourself, as this will bring a tear to your eye and a flutter to your heart. I expect to have this ready in a day or two, and I have taken the liberty of adding your name to my 'hotlist' to receive priority notification, the moment this motivational, heart warming story is released. :biggrin:

Stay tuned :wink:

DrDorifto

Thanks. It is things like this which really puts issues such as those on the Korean peninsula into perspective. :p

I do not know this for a fact; but I am inclined to believe that Monopoly Momentum points are not allocated for trips completed whilst using the destiny filter. I have never checked, but I vaguely recall reading that somewhere. Like Jack , I am comfortably gold, but otherwise tantalisingly close to platinum, and having to console myself for this failure, this dismal lack of achievement by constantly checking on my growing collection of badgers. :biggrin:

I got a navigation badger the other day. :smiles::smiles: Now, prior to receiving this, I seriously didn't think it was going to happen. It has been playing on my mind for weeks. I don't mind saying that I have been having nightmares about this. How in god's name would I ever get a navigation badger? Well, I am happy to say that it has been attained and I am currently preparing a little report as to how this came about. This may be the trigger for your own personal growth, and perhaps the path to the desired, but elusive Momentum level. :smiles:

Ordinarily, I would just let it slide, but this is such an uplifting tale, such an inspiration for others, that the story must be told. :smiles::smiles:
Please prepare yourself, as this will bring a tear to your eye and a flutter to your heart. I expect to have this ready in a day or two, and I have taken the liberty of adding your name to my 'hotlist' to receive priority notification, the moment this motivational, heart warming story is released. :biggrin:

Thanks, cant wait...

Namloot

Me too

Jack Malarkey

Me three.

UberDriverAU

I'd have thought by now that everyone realised that Uber can't do simple mathematics. Perhaps a crash course in primary school maths is what's required? $75 per employee.