• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Missing 4 hour trip (7 days now)

PandaShare

Have a missing trip from 11/25 now it’s going on 7 @@@@ing days since I’ve not been paid. Uber support is @@@@ing worthless. Talking to a manager is at least a 45 min wait and their just as worthless. Pay me my @@@@ing money

Dekero

Call the sexual harassment hotline and tell them your problems.... At least they'll answer fast... Worthless ass company

PandaShare

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now there saying they don’t see the trip at all. After all week saying they saw it. What should I do. Phone support worthless just was on for hour and a half.

uberparadise

Now there saying they don’t see the trip at all. After all week saying they saw it. What should I do. Phone support worthless just was on for hour and a half.
Lesson learned, Uber needs to improve the bottom line and you have just helped them tremendously. Maybe the trip was a scam by your rider... bad credit card or they disputed that the trip even occurred. Sorry this happened to you. Just move on and try to document every trip with a screen shot or ID number.

PandaShare

I’m about to go to this apt again. @@@@ that. That’s a min $200 ride for me. Was $420 for passenger on app. It never appeared on ride history for me. But it always showed up on there’s when I called and @@@@@ed until today. It is mysteriously gone. Does anyone have a diff support # I can call or am I literally going to have to drive 3.5 hours to Philly again just to go @@@@@ at the green hub. Like this is insane

DiceyDan

I would call and tell support that you are going to call every hour starting now until it is resolved. The customer paid at the time of transaction, giving this $ucking company a week has been plenty. Yes, they do put a hold on lenghthy trips for a few days, but not a week! If this trip is legit, get on their ass aggressively (unfortunately that's what you have to do with the "company").

PandaShare

I’ve literally called every days at least 2x. And have done uber email support. Just got the generic reply we see there is an issue, please be patient. Like how do they get away with this, I feel helpless o just want the money that is deserved. They obviously see I was in Philadelphia because I did trips down there too. Like this is insane.

Amos69

Did you screenshot the ride? I do before I end every big ride, and then afterward as well. 4 screenshots.

Is there a green light hub nearby?

A ride that long, you should have had plenty of opportunity to Long Trip that fare. I would have e gotten $375 of that $420 at least.

You never take trips like that from U or L. They don't pay you what you deserve, there's always a delay in them paying you and there's always other probs.

I get a lot more of them on Black or SUV than you X guys do and I tell them I'll do the trip but only if they cancel the U-L trip and book it thru my limo Co. and pay my rates. Some of them ask why and I tell them what I just told you.

Don't ever take a long trip like that from U or L. It's like 3rd party trips; NOTHING but TROUBLE.

Amos69

You never take trips like that from U or L. They don't pay you what you deserve, there's always a delay in them paying you and there's always other probs.

I get a lot more of them on Black or SUV than you X guys do and I tell them I'll do the trip but only if they cancel the U-L trip and book it thru my limo Co. and pay my rates. Some of them ask why and I tell them what I just told you.

Don't ever take a long trip like that from U or L. It's like 3rd party trips; NOTHING but TROUBLE.
I do private rides as well, but often when you encounter one of these runs out in the wild they are used to Goober and Gryft and not with some unknown company. Those people already use your service and know your company. It is fine to do these runs on Goober and Gryft as long as you know the costs.

I always bargain a return fee that is 50% more than the distance to the destination. If they will not pay it they can go to Spokane or Portland with someone else. I have a square reader to charge people with. Of course I do often try and convert them to My company and quote them a little less than Goober did, so $450 I will quote $425 + the half return fee on mileage. If they are happier with Goober and Gryft then so be it.

Longhauling will ensue.

CTK

I’ve literally called every days at least 2x. And have done uber email support. Just got the generic reply we see there is an issue, please be patient. Like how do they get away with this, I feel helpless o just want the money that is deserved. They obviously see I was in Philadelphia because I did trips down there too. Like this is insane.
There are drivers here who have reported success in resolving similar issues via Uber's Twitter.

I have personally searched LinkedIn for local Uber management and contacted them with issues I couldn't get resolved thru support.

troothequalstroll

Gotta negotiate cash square PayPal for trips longer than an hour or youre risking Uber Lyft pulling these stunts

Let riders know Uber Lyft doesn't want to pay out & you have zero chance of getting ride back and you have to cancel if not

They sent me a 45+ warning which is usually just airport during traffic or storm but this was storm so I called, and it was a 4 hour trip meaning 4 hours back thru mountains in a snow storm lol so 8+ hour trip thanks for the 45 min warning sophisticated tech app like it so hard to offer 1 every 60+ minutes

at 4:45pm right at rush hour haha would of needed least a grand for that one, but told em 500 which they balked at, so of course cancelled before leaving the house would of been a nice xl, but wouldn't of took it if it was 80 and sunny out with no traffic cuz I know Uber would of played me about 2 hours into trip as I was already online(but home) 12+ hours that day and at 16 the law says no
Post automatically merged:

Every trip for 4+ years gets least 10 screenshots young grasshopper need proof for these criminals

1 when request comes in, 1 when you accept to catch pick up address, 1 of their rating, wait till they reply to pretext or a few minutes till I get to my ride to show pretext & their reply if one, 1 after driving a few minutes towards them, 1 a few minutes away, 1 right before I start trip 10 seconds before arrive, 1 showing I'm right at pin when I arrive, 1 a min after heading towards destination, & it's usually 40 minute trip to airport so 1 every 10 minutes or so, 1 a min before drop off, & 1 at drop off lol

You are working for organized crime you have to learn how to watch your own back, they can never deny a trip I've taken, the route, the times, the distance...

Last edited:

5☆OG

This is odd because i have done long trips like this and sometimes they are delayed. Varify payment etc...if you did this on the app there would be a record somewhere...even if it didnt show up in payments. Of course i would also screen shot a large ride like that as well...good luck !

uberparadise

I’m about to go to this apt again. @@@@ that. That’s a min $200 ride for me. Was $420 for passenger on app. It never appeared on ride history for me. But it always showed up on there’s when I called and @@@@@ed until today. It is mysteriously gone. Does anyone have a diff support # I can call or am I literally going to have to drive 3.5 hours to Philly again just to go @@@@@ at the green hub. Like this is insane
Are you sure the ride really happened, maybe you are in the early stages of dementia. You were imagining such a good paying ride, it’s was just a dream wake up.