Missed you guys !!

SlurredReaction

I've been away from Florida for a week. Was enjoying some time in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee. Did some white water rafting and hiked up a mountain. Had a blast!!

What did I miss while I was gone? Any amazing Orlando happenings ?

Attachments

SlurredReaction

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did that white water rafting in college (one time) on the Tuckasegee River. Never again....
Hahahah, how come? I'm only 29 with a wife and a baby boy. Life is just starting for me. First time I've ever been white water rafting. We did the Watauga river in Tennessee. It was pretty awesome. I loved it. The water was friggin ice cold though.

Bob Reynolds

Hahahah, how come? I'm only 29 with a wife and a baby boy. Life is just starting for me. First time I've ever been white water rafting. We did the Watauga river in Tennessee. It was pretty awesome. I loved it. The water was friggin ice cold though.
Cause I don't like snakes dropping in the raft from the tree branches. Not funny.

SlurredReaction

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
with all the crazy Uber tips you make you should be in the Maldives
Lmaoooo. Maybe if I was single. Plus I just read through a thread on here about tipping. 5 pages long. Half get good tips just like me and the other half don't get any.