missed ETA

Western Warrior

Still can't understand how pax who live in LA act so surprised by traffic here. I'm from a small town in New England and I knew about it back then. I just shut up and let them grumble about it. Though I sometimes do feel like turning around and slapping them upside their head to try and shut them up!

second2noone

Still can't understand how pax who live in LA act so surprised by traffic here. I'm from a small town in New England and I knew about it back then. I just shut up and let them grumble about it. Though I sometimes do feel like turning around and slapping them upside their head to try and shut them up!
Haahah I learn to ignore them. They just want attention and to be coddled. Trashvis can do that with his cheap a $$ rates.

Where in NE are you from ? I use to.live in cambridge.

UberReallySucks

I had a couple of entitled big shots who mistook my FUberX for a limousine service and were acting all mighty important.
The first idiot pushes his luggage and waits for me to grab it, so I just looked at him and held the trunk door open.
Then as soon as he gets in, he goes "can you turn up the air a bit".... I just ignored that since the stupid air was already on.
Then we get on our way and he starts grumbling about traffic all while his destination happens to be the hotel next door to the Comic Con freak show, where SD turns into LA on steroids for the weekend ... so I just turned the music up and ignored his ass the rest of the way.
It was funny as we get to the hotel and the nice bellman tried to help with the luggage ... he goes: "oh I don't need any help with that"
You can tell he was a big tipper, this guy.

Adieu

WTHs that? We're in LA traffic, there's no way we can make ETA unless it's midnight on the weekend in the suburbs
Train on LYFT young padawan

I usually beat Uber Select ETAs by 5 minutes or more after THAT boot camp