Mischief Managed??

GoneUber

Yes they have changed some of the language. It's behavior modification. Uber is in fact trolling us but masking it as "encouraging" us to make more money.

1. Stay online is now Keep driving
2. When you go to log out it tells you how long you have been on and how you can make more if you "make it an even _ hours" or the number of trips
3. The invite incentive amount changes daily, if a $$ amount is shown at all

GoneUber

Seeing these words on my drivers app map. I just noticed it today.
Its like they are trolling us.
I see it now too. Strange.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 51

CommanderXL

"Mischief managed" is a Harry Potter reference that is used to indicate the end of a project, or something like that. Weird for it to be in the app but probably related to the programmers.

Old Rocker

Yes they have changed some of the language. It's behavior modification. Uber is in fact trolling us but masking it as "encouraging" us to make more money.

1. Stay online is now Keep driving
2. When you go to log out it tells you how long you have been on and how you can make more if you "make it an even _ hours" or the number of trips
3. The invite incentive amount changes daily, if a $$ amount is shown at all
Yeah, the incentive amount was $250, then dropped to $200, now today was back to $250. I only drove for a few hours earlier today, I didn't see any Mischief Managed labels.

Old Rocker

LOL, so I turn on my app to see if the label was there... it wasn't, but I immediately get a ping for a Select ride. I'd already stabled the old war horse so I had to let it time out. I'll probably get a nastygram from Uber about my acceptance rates tomorrow.

Richard Cranium

I'm waiting on an email back from her about this I understand that the Harry Potter reference I just didn't care for the wording

tripAces

Ok its no longer on there. But the HP reference.

I looked it up. Seems its a map mentioned in HP with a wand and some words saying your up to no good. Things will appear. But to hide the contents.
If you tap it again and recite Mischief Managed then its blank.

Its almost Halloween! Lmao is all I can do at this point. Let your mind wonder and think of the crazy crap you come up with.

bigprttygrlswag

"Make it an even hour/4hour/$100/$200..." That nonsense makes me mad. Why? BC some vulnerable driver trying to make a profit is going to disregard their health/competency to keep driving. We aren't employees - therefore we aren't on the clock.