Minorities discriminate against me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDP

I got tips on all but 2 rides today. 1 minority male and 1 minority female. Both down rated me l; 1☆ and 3☆. All others tipped. Both were cold and glared at me.

I believe many young African American males automatically down rate me because I am white. The same goes for non-english speaking Latina I drove today.

Why? Im not stupid or racist.

TomTheAnt

Wow... Based on your recent posts, it seems like you have a whole lot of issues with minorities. How about just not pick them up? Cancel and move on to white people if they are such an issue for you.

I can't say I've had any issues related to a particular race or ethnic group. They're all the same to me.

FLKeys

I have only had one negative experience with a minority while driving, pick-up two younger guys maybe 18-20. Confirm identity and they get in car. Start app and confirm destination. Start driving and say "How you guys doing today?" like I do to every PAX. One of the guys in a shitty tone says to the other "Is he talking to us?" Glad it was a short trip.

CDP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have only had one negative experience with a minority while driving, pick-up two younger guys maybe 18-20. Confirm identity and they get in car. Start app and confirm destination. Start driving and say "How you guys doing today?" like I do to every PAX. One of the guys in a shitty tone says to the other "Is he talking to us?" Glad it was a short trip.
I took a holocaust survivor to a dr appointment today. I got my 2 best tips from African American Males. The older lady (holocaust survivor) tipped me 2 dollars. She had a beoken arm, I helped her to her drs reception.

It is Latinas and YOUNG AA males that I feel discriminate against me by abusing the rating system. Its white girls like my mom and sister that stiff me.

Just to be clear.

Uber1010

I got tips on all but 2 rides today. 1 minority male and 1 minority female. Both down rated me l; 1☆ and 3☆. All others tipped. Both were cold and glared at me.

I believe many young African American males automatically down rate me because I am white. The same goes for non-english speaking Latina I drove today.

Why? Im not stupid or racist.
I use to have that problem in NY. Blacks are racists with white drivers then naw when I see black I cancel and run away. They damage your account for non reason

Status
Not open for further replies.