• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Minor annoyances

mbd

Had a terrible day, but super smoking hottie at the end....all the annoyance
Just vanished ... why is that ???somebody explain this to me .:smiles:
What is this super natural power these
People have ???? They smile, All
The problems in the world just vanish

freddieman

Chics who purposely sit behind driver side because they’ve been creeped out before ....yet when drop off arrives they climb to the proper side to get out. B@@@ch!!!....that was some unnecessary wear and tear on my seats. I’m still gonna check out ur butt when u exit.

Christinebitg

What is this super natural power these People have ?
It's biological.

Your involuntary mental processes trigger a hormonal response. It's how the human race manages to continue to exist, in spite of its own best efforts. :wink:

Christine

Eh, expensive is subjective term. I'm sure it probably costs more than if the windows were closed, but whatever.
As long as you don't b*tch about the price of gasoline, have a good time. :smiles:

UberLaLa

Drunks who try to tell you to listen to them and not follow GPS

You must be my twin brother from another mother @ your post.

When I do dumb things and get annoyed with myself...
Like missing a ping due to washing my windows at the gas station and forgetting to hold my phone.
Drinking too much and needing to pee like a Russian race horse.
Saying yes to a drive through request and finding 12 cars ahead of me.
Being 45 mins away from home and accepting a 45+ ping that takes me further away.
All self inflicted idiot choices ugh :rolleyes:
Like dis' guy?

404NofFound

Chics who purposely sit behind driver side because they’ve been creeped out before ....yet when drop off arrives they climb to the proper side to get out. B@@@ch!!!....that was some unnecessary wear and tear on my seats. I’m still gonna check out ur butt when u exit.
If they complain that the last driver was staring at them, I remind them not worry, because beauty fades away over time.

Last edited:

MadePenniesToday

These won't make you go postal, but the cumulative effect can make the difference between a good day and a bad day. I'll start:

- When it's raining just enough to require the wipers, but not enough to prevent them from making noise on the slowest setting.
Get some rainx windshield wiper fluid. You won't need to use wipers in light rain. Cheap stuff too

touberornottouber

These won't make you go postal, but the cumulative effect can make the difference between a good day and a bad day. I'll start:

- When it's raining just enough to require the wipers, but not enough to prevent them from making noise on the slowest setting.
Kind of similar to yours:

When it rains just enough to leave dirt specs all over the car but not enough to wash away the dirt. I use a special waterless wash sealant which allows me to go about a month between real "washes". A good downpour literally washes away most of the dirt for me where I can just use my California Duster on whatever remains. Sounds crazy probably but it works -- my car usually looks very clean. My car is white too.

Angela Cheeseman

Get better wipers ... I treated myself to Bosch wipers and they work so good and no noise!

Also ditto on the rainx works wonders !

Last edited:

UberLaLa

I’m not the only one with this problem!!!??? Then they act like a maniac frantically waving me to go ... um I didn’t even stop yet let alone check to make sure it’s SAFE to proceed!
Person whom arrives at 4 Way stop first, must proceed. Unless it's a Tie, then it's the one to the right of the other. Too many people don't know this. Somebody waves me to go, and they to my Right...NOPE...ain't happening. Any collision and it is my fault. Also, Directing Traffic, even/especially from one's car, is ILLEGAL.

Keep doing what you are doing Angela. Smart