Mining Bitcoin While Ubering

Beepbeep41

IMG_0609.JPG
I'm considering powering an Antminer S9 while driving Uber. I figure my car can power the miner while I'm also logged into all the public hotspots. Has anyone else considered doing this?

QLDUberDriver

View attachment 154434 I'm considering powering an Antminer S9 while driving Uber. I figure my car can power the miner while I'm also logged into all the public hotspots. Has anyone else considered doing this?

That will take you ages with public internet speeds. Just yesterday I read that our internet speeds will be slower than usual till October due to that hurricane causing damage to deep see cables.

Regardless of our backward direction our internet is going in this country, I cant imagine what good that will do to your alternator drawing all that power constantly. Your better off letting this run at home but I think the only way to make decent on this would be to have setups like in China. Fast internet with large server warehouses.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/mining/hardware/antminer-s9/

Beepbeep41

How bout running through your mobile wifi with unlimited data? Alternator cheap and easy to replace, your using the engine to get PAX from A-B so mars we'll fully utilise the energy/fuel. An antminer S9 will get you about 8k worth of profit over a 12mth period...

QLDUberDriver

How bout running through your mobile wifi with unlimited data? Alternator cheap and easy to replace, your using the engine to get PAX from A-B so mars we'll fully utilise the energy/fuel. An antminer S9 will get you about 8k worth of profit over a 12mth period...

I dont know how it will go with trying to keep that thing ventilated. Get each pax to hold it close to the aircon vents lol.

Beepbeep41

Have it in the boot in a box and drill ventilation holes in and direct air flow to keep the minor cool. Line 4 antminer s9's up and have em working when ever your in the road!

Rig em up to kick on whenever the the cars running, all full auto only thing you gotta worry about is withdrawing cash from your bitcoin account...

QLDUberDriver

Have it in the boot in a box and drill ventilation holes in and direct air flow to keep the minor cool. Line 4 antminer s9's up and have em working when ever your in the road!

Be good if you can get it working for you. I lost interest in Bitcoin over a year ago. Anything is worth trying to get off the Uber welfare.

Last edited:

Who is John Galt?

Rig em up to kick on whenever the the cars running, all full auto only thing you gotta worry about is withdrawing cash from your bitcoin account...

Look Beep Beep , the issue regarding minors has been discussed a hundred times on here. It is not on mate!
You might think it is 'cool' to transport a minor in the boot and believe it is safe with ventilation holes drilled. You are crazy. :mad:
That is just asking for trouble. :frown:

Trebla

Crypto mining dosnt use much internet I wouldn't worry too much about that side of things.

Question for OP what's the mining rig setup specs ??

That will take you ages with public internet speeds. Just yesterday I read that our internet speeds will be slower than usual till October due to that hurricane causing damage to deep see cables.

Regardless of our backward direction our internet is going in this country, I cant imagine what good that will do to your alternator drawing all that power constantly. Your better off letting this run at home but I think the only way to make decent on this would be to have setups like in China. Fast internet with large server warehouses.

https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/mining/hardware/antminer-s9/
g