doyousensehumor

Yeah, I know you guys will be psyched up to hear this. MILL Ave is open! Now new and improved; with railroad tracks running up the northbound lane.

With ASU coming back right now, you too can make all that life-changing money! Rides going to and from MILL, and most pax just became unsupervised from their parents for the first time and are out to get wasted. What could go wrong? I know a lot of you are going to give me shit for giving up your honeyhole, but don't hate!

Best of all Lyft is slashing rates here soon! Will be around 40 cents per mile. Meter starts when you accept a trip. Lyft says it is what the drivers asked for, so it must be good! Not a problem though, even though you loose a little money every trip, you make up for it in VOLUME. We old timers know what ever U/L does, the other copies them. So you doing Uber, don't feel left out. Minimum trips will be really close to $2 a fare; but think of it this way-- if you do a ride every 15 minutes, that is like $30 per hour! :thumbup::wink:
20190816_001504.jpg

I know half of you ants out there weren't driving 4 months ago. Can't wait for the sob stories. Pax bringing in open alcohol, vaping pot in car, 5 pax in a car, pukers, police ticketing for you blocking traffic. You must be the first ones for it to happen to. But, we know why do it. It is for all that flexibility and getting all those ASU scantily clad hotties! #Xlife

Last edited:

R3drang3r

Yeah, I know you guys will be psyched up to hear this. MILL Ave is open! Now new and improved; with railroad tracks running up the northbound lane.

With ASU coming back right now, you too can make all that life-changing money! Rides going to and from MILL, and most pax just became unsupervised from their parents for the first time and are out to get wasted. What could go wrong? I know a lot of you are going to give me shit for giving up your honeyhole, but don't hate!

Best of all Lyft is slashing rates here soon! Will be around 40 cents per mile. Meter starts when you accept a trip. Lyft says it is what the drivers asked for, so it must be good! Not a problem though, even though you loose a little money every trip, you make up for it in VOLUME. We old timers know what ever U/L does, the other copies them. So you doing Uber, don't feel left out. Minimum trips will be really close to $2 a fare; but think of it this way-- if you do a ride every 15 minutes, that is like $30 per hour! :thumbup::wink:
View attachment 345470

I know half of you ants out there weren't driving 4 months ago. Can't wait for the sob stories. Pax bringing in open alcohol, vaping pot in car, 5 pax in a car, pukers, police ticketing for you blocking traffic. You must be the first ones for it to happen to. But, we know why do it. It is for all that flexibility and getting all those ASU scantily clad hotties! #Xlife
Mill Ave...sure.

I'm headed out to Sears to get a few gallons of weather beater paint for my cars interior to protect it. Let the Festivities begin????