• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Military Status

UberNLV

DC3CB53F-922F-4765-A57B-CF66243AF97F.png
from Uber website it says you can indicate your veteran status, or military affiliation but from the directions on how to do it I can’t find the option to do it. Has anyone done this recently? Has anyone done it at all?
In app I go to account then there’s only app settings and no Affiliation option.

daave1

I remember seeing that option in the old app. Sounds like uber didn't carry that over to the new app and hasn't updated the instructions. Not surprised. Hopefully you get it worked out...

Bhizz01

View attachment 288852 from Uber website it says you can indicate your veteran status, or military affiliation but from the directions on how to do it I can’t find the option to do it. Has anyone done this recently? Has anyone done it at all?
In app I go to account then there’s only app settings and no Affiliation option.
I contacted Uber about this. This is no longer available, it was from a previous version of Uber. Maybe it will come back