• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Milage Rate Decreasing, Time Rate Increasing.

uberdriverfornow

The even bigger news is that they are instituting the flat rate surge crap

We’re moving from fare multipliers to dollar amounts so your surge earnings are more clear. The map will now show guaranteed minimum surge amounts that will be added to your next trip—and you may earn even more than this amount on longer rides.
looks like my days doing big events are gonna be coming to a close

Atluberpeepjak

Breaking news:
Boston, Pittsburgh and D.C. all just started threads saying Uber is decreasing their milage rate and increasing the rate for time.
As your market releases this news, please post here.

Add Miami to the list.
Breaking news:
Boston, Pittsburgh and D.C. all just started threads saying Uber is decreasing their milage rate and increasing the rate for time.
As your market releases this news, please post here.

Add Miami to the list.
Atlanta. Received notification via app today

UberLyftFlexWhatever

Makes sense since
Those (and most) cities have

Heavy vehicular congestion and
Constant construction.

We’re spending more & more time sitting in terrific

We have no choice but to drive @ a 5MPH crawl

Mole

Yet: u will continue to Activate the drivers App and chauffeur Uber’s clients with a smile

It’s just ubers way of reminding us that Drivers are Powerless, Disposable
and in plentiful supply
Well I will not be driving late or taking long rides that is for sure I’m sure all the new drivers will because they do not know any better. The only way it can change is if drivers do not drive or quit. And as always no I will not go through a drive through but I might stop at 7/11 and tell them like I always do you have 3 minutes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Vehicles 20
Uber500 UberEATS 0
H Pay 0