MIDWAY 99% pool requests or is it just my luck

Umax

I only work the boost map and a few times a day I drop at midway usually I head back empty but know I'll hit the zone soon ... so today again I tried it one more time and after having been place on Q and than taking in/out of it after 50min what do I get a pool for the last 7 or 8 times when I make the mistake of going to Q that's all I get just me !!! or is the future all pools out of Midway/ORD

Sure

Someone said they were running a 15.00 pool from Midway and 20.00 special from O'Hare today. Not a good day to be at the airports.

U for Uber

Just accept the pool trip. You get paid for going into the boost zone, so you don't have to deadhead there. You can always call the POOL-er and ask where they are going. If it's in the city or whatever, then solid. Just think about it like that.

No, you get the boost for the pickup zone, not the drop off.

I also would not ever contact a pool rider for destination. If you canx the ride (as opposed to them) and they rat you out, Uber WILL kick you off the platform, no questions asked.

U for Uber

No, you get the boost for the pickup zone, not the drop off.

I also would not ever contact a pool rider for destination. If you canx the ride (as opposed to them) and they rat you out, Uber WILL kick you off the platform, no questions asked.
I understand that, but would you rather try to get a ride to the pickup zone and get paid or deadhead there without getting paid? Try rereading what I said earlier, sounds pretty clear to me.

I understand that, but would you rather try to get a ride to the pickup zone and get paid or deadhead there without getting paid? Try rereading what I said earlier, sounds pretty clear to me.
Get out of Midway/Cicero, turn off the app, deadhead back into the boost zone. If you pool around the south side you will NEVER make any money. Dont screw around with contacting pool riders. My car gets about 29mpg, with gas @ costco at 2.09 a gal, deadheading from MDW to the north side (stay out of the loop unless you want a bunch of $$2.50 bunny hops with @@@@@y passengers) is what, 10 miles? So that dead head drive would be all of $1.00 in gas?

U for Uber

Get out of Midway/Cicero, turn off the app, deadhead back into the boost zone. If you pool around the south side you will NEVER make any money. Dont screw around with contacting pool riders. My car gets about 29mpg, with gas @ costco at 2.09 a gal, deadheading from MDW to the north side (stay out of the loop unless you want a bunch of $$2.50 bunny hops with *****y passengers) is what, 10 miles? So that dead head drive would be all of $1.00 in gas?
He said he was using Midway to get into the boost zone so he didn't have to deadhead there. Exactly what I'm trying to tell you. 1 mile or 10 miles, its still unwanted "deadhead" miles on your car and you're driving without pay. Drive smart not hard. But to each his own.