• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Should the Mid-Hudson Valley in New York State have its own City Forum?

• Total voters

Maven

Oct 5th Update: I've been told that replies/responses are more important than votes. So if you voted and have not yet replied then please reply too.
________

Please vote in the Poll
, if you would like to see a separate forum for the Mid-Hudson Valley in New York State. It might encompass the counties of Dutchess, Orange, Ulster, and Putnam. All are part of Upstate-NY, just north of Westchester County in NYC-Suburbs.

The Mid-Hudson Valley is not well covered by any of the existing City forums, which are geographically distant, including both Albany and Binghamto/Syracuse. Rockland/Westchester is not part of Upstate-NY, but NYC-suburbs, a different rate region entirely.

The Mid-Hudson Valley in New York contains cities including Poughkeepsie, Newberg-Beacon, Carmel, Goshen, Kingstone, Washingtonville, and New Paltz. In addition to Poughkeepsie Airport there are several colleges including SUNY New Paltz and the United States Military Academy at West Point.

Should Monticello in Sullivan County be included or is that better served by the Binghamton & Syracuse forum?

References:

Last edited:

Kenster

I definitely would like to see a separate forum for the Hudson Valley / NYC suburbs area. I'm based out of Newburgh and I travel to all those locations the OP listed. Thanks.