Michigan Approves New Waymo Factory

iheartuber

So many question from the 3 in 1 iheartuber goneubering uberdriverfornow commonly known as Moe Larry & Curly
But never any answers .

Tell them to Google,
They want a video.

Give ‘em a video
They want another
Listen Ecomcon, it’s clear as day you have multiple accounts and are in violation of UP

It’s clear you are the poster formerly known as Tomatopaste

In a bizarre twist you are now claiming that I have multiple accounts and that I am the Tomato.

The tomato finger pointing actually detracts from the real argument which is this:

You are pro- SDC, and I am not

So, whoever you are, you think SDCs will become a thing.

I don’t.

The funny thing is that we are now seeing article after article of people formerly on the SDC bandwagon jumping off.

So, enjoy your time on the titanic while the tail end is still in the air. And you’re clutching on to the railing like Leonardo DiCaprio

When you eventually hit the water I’m sure you’ll find someone to share their life preserver with you

ECOMCON

Listen Ecomcon, it’s clear as day you have multiple accounts and are in violation of UP

It’s clear you are the poster formerly known as Tomatopaste

In a bizarre twist you are now claiming that I have multiple accounts and that I am the Tomato.

The tomato finger pointing actually detracts from the real argument which is this:

You are pro- SDC, and I am not

So, whoever you are, you think SDCs will become a thing.

I don’t.

The funny thing is that we are now seeing article after article of people formerly on the SDC bandwagon jumping off.

So, enjoy your time on the titanic while the tail end is still in the air. And you’re clutching on to the railing like Leonardo DiCaprio

When you eventually hit the water I’m sure you’ll find someone to share their life preserver with you
LOL
iheartuber writes gibberish
Followed by goneubering uberdriverfornow acceptance
Yet all three never in room at the same time.
Nice try Greg Tomato aka: the multiple account Queen

Alway the funny one

iheartuber

LOL
iheartuber writes gibberish
Followed by goneubering uberdriverfornow acceptance
Yet all three never in room at the same time.
Nice try Greg Tomato aka: the multiple account Queen

Alway the funny one
What’s gibberish about

You love SDCs
I think they’re a stupid piece of crap that’s going nowhere

What’s gibberish about that?

The experts are starting to come to my side, not yours

I don't bother with Mr Multiple account
iheartuber goneubering & uberdriverfornow
I don't even care he hasn't been ban yet for violation of UP numerous account rules

He has no creds in tech. why waste effort responding (rhetorical)
click: ignore X 3
I fully invite the mods to check the back end if your allegations are true. They’re not, and they can be easily proven.

Nice try.

Actually, it’s not a “nice” try

It’s a pathetic try

BigBadJohn

It's not like we're living in the stone ages. In 1983 "they" said no one would want or need a home computer it's just a waste of time. Don't invest in that pie in the sky nonsense. Technology is moving faster than most people can comprehend. Like it or not, SDC's are already here. It's just getting everyone conditioned before it takes off. Smart money invests in tomorrows technology. Fools live in yesteryear hoping things always stay the same, forever and ever...

iheartuber

It's not like we're living in the stone ages. In 1983 "they" said no one would want or need a home computer it's just a waste of time. Don't invest in that pie in the sky nonsense. Technology is moving faster than most people can comprehend. Like it or not, SDC's are already here. It's just getting everyone conditioned before it takes off. Smart money invests in tomorrows technology. Fools live in yesteryear hoping things always stay the same, forever and ever...
In theory this is true, but the idea of self driving cars (not to mention using Self Driving Cars to create a taxi service) is much more complicated than a home computer.

It makes a nice story to say “all these technological advances in history were poo poo’d and then they became the mainstream so now this is the same thing” but due to a million reasons it’s not the same thing.

Like it or not, SDC's are already here. ..
Not exactly. What’s “already here” is a car that mostly drives itself but has a backup human driver to take control at times when it has to. And there are quite a few of those times

So... I wouldn’t exactly say “SDCs are already here.”

goneubering

What’s gibberish about

I fully invite the mods to check the back end if your allegations are true. They’re not, and they can be easily proven.

Nice try.

Actually, it’s not a “nice” try

It’s a pathetic try
We’ve definitely seen a lot of SDC hype and gibberish. Reminds me of this.

The only handwriting that’s on the wall
Is we now see another Tomato duplicate account. Hi BigBadJohn aka the Tomato
I don’t see it. I must’ve already put that sock on Ignore.