MIAMI AIRPORT TRAP- uber lux

LUXSUVMIAMI

this driver is in x and lux at the same time, he skip the line in lux queue and do LUX. rides every hour

is not fare other lux cars need to wait 3-4 hours for a single call and he is doing one every hour

i tryed to skip the line like he does,
going to the fifo zone in x / lux

what happend ?
every time i leave pass away x calls system turn me off
so i was thinking, you need to be lucky to receive this lux request first than any x to be alive in the queue, right? but no...

INTERESTING IS : i opened rider app and saw this guy in the fifo zone in line in x and lux
-make lux request and he was first
-cancel it
-make x request, he accepted and cancel it after 10 seconds, and guess wht , he still in the queue after that.

*nothing happen to him when he cancel on rider

*nothing happen to him when he ignored a x calls

and he always is in FIRST position in LUX

JUST GO TO RIDER APP AND CHECK
IF ANY LUX CAR IS IN X TOO
MAKE THE REQUEST AND I BET YOU IS THIS GUY ....

UNFAIR !!!!!!

Attachments

EagleEye

this driver is in x and lux at the same time, he skip the line in lux queue and do LUX. rides every hour

is not fare other lux cars need to wait 3-4 hours for a single call and he is doing one every hour

i tryed to skip the line like he does,
going to the fifo zone in x / lux

what happend ?
every time i leave pass away x calls system turn me off
so i was thinking, you need to be lucky to receive this lux request first than any x to be alive in the queue, right? but no...

INTERESTING IS : i opened rider app and saw this guy in the fifo zone in line in x and lux
-make lux request and he was first
-cancel it
-make x request, he accepted and cancel it after 10 seconds, and guess wht , he still in the queue after that.

*nothing happen to him when he cancel on rider

*nothing happen to him when he ignored a x calls

and he always is in FIRST position in LUX

JUST GO TO RIDER APP AND CHECK
IF ANY LUX CAR IS IN X TOO
MAKE THE REQUEST AND I BET YOU IS THIS GUY ....

UNFAIR !!!!!!
Just for my clarification, how do you know nothing happens when he ignored a X call.?In fact, how do you know he ignored a X call?
Can you tell where you or anyone else is in the FIFO queue? If so, how?

From my point of view, if someone orders a LUX, cancels and then orders a X ...... I too, would accept and then immediately cancel.

LUXSUVMIAMI

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
b
Just for my clarification, how do you know nothing happens when he ignored a X call.?In fact, how do you know he ignored a X call?
Can you tell where you or anyone else is in the FIFO queue? If so, how?

From my point of view, if someone orders a LUX, cancels and then orders a X ...... I too, would accept and then immediately cancel.
with 2 phones with uber rider on , you can see everything

in one phone make the x request
in the other one you see when this especific car disapear, this is when he left away the request

other way is when he accepted and cancel after 10 sec , in the rider phone you can see the picture confirm, and after 10sec driver go away and uber start looking for new driver

so they cancel all x calls and be in first position in lux queue all the time !!!

just go to rider app, miami fifo zone and will see who is in lux and also in x !

LUXSUVMIAMI

well , you will never hear from any lux driver complaining about earnings $$$

all of us make money in short miles

i complain about how some drivers has preferences

anyway all who think a lux suv have to wait 3 hours at the airport is correct but :
3 hrs = to beach = $65.00 (only 12miles driving) LUX SUV

3hrs = uberx rides = $30.00??? and all 3 hours driving miles and miles
come on !

Attachments

Tahoe_Jonn

I tried the airport once at around 5pm , I was trying to catch a ride from all the flights coming in . I waited 4.5 hours and nothing , I gave up.

ChevyVolt

I wasted damn near 2 hours there once. Never again. Back in my cab driving days we d sleep between calls. Couldn't get in or out of that line.

well , you will never hear from any lux driver complaining about earnings $$$

all of us make money in short miles

i complain about how some drivers has preferences

anyway all who think a lux suv have to wait 3 hours at the airport is correct but :
3 hrs = to beach = $65.00 (only 12miles driving) LUX SUV

3hrs = uberx rides = $30.00??? and all 3 hours driving miles and miles
come on !

I haven't had a trip from the airport past Downtown or Coral Gables in a while. About 6 or 7 miles. For the waiting is not as bad as the Uberx pay but damn, it used to be so good before. I remember when I used to get back to back LUX requests. Now, I check the screen and in some areas there're more LUX than Uberx cars some times.

LUXSUVMIAMI

I haven't had a trip from the airport past Downtown or Coral Gables in a while. About 6 or 7 miles. For the waiting is not as bad as the Uberx pay but damn, it used to be so good before. I remember when I used to get back to back LUX requests. Now, I check the screen and in some areas there're more LUX than Uberx cars some times.
yes is true , you need to be smart in lux platform business is diferent than x
also events concerts demand people is diferent
in x you need to word harder
in lux you need to work smart (time vs places)