MGM pick up

Buholo

Ok wet republic just emptied go to pick up a pax and what do you know abunch of idiots show up to pick pax up..you ppl need to learn to drive.. everyone has to be first.. watched as driver cause problems getting into the lot... pull in a spot and send the pax the #.

uberxreallysux

Ok wet republic just emptied go to pick up a pax and what do you know abunch of idiots show up to pick pax up..you ppl need to learn to drive.. everyone has to be first.. watched as driver cause problems getting into the lot... pull in a spot and send the pax the #.

These drivers do not know how to pick up at MGM at all. Their riders are not at the pick up location and yet they insist on waiting and blocking everyone whom have pax waiting. You are correct sir. Clueless drivers just want to start road rage. I don't pick up there anymore due to idiots drivers

LML

What??? You didnt pick them up out on the street, the last driver picked them up there! You made them walk all the way into the garage? :confused:

TransporterX

I dont pickup before & after pool parties. Sunblock all over your seat and the smell. And wet and chlorine smell plus the chances of your car getting puked. I'll pass.

KenLV

From experience, when I ask them "Were any of you in the pool? Are any of you even DAMP? I'm trying to save YOU a cleaning fee." if they lie and don't tell me they are wet it'll cost them between $20 and $50.

(It's not like I can say "Miss, can I check your butt for moisture? You know, to see if you're lying.")

If they aren't wet, no harm, no foul.

If they were and lied, I'm ready for post cleanup and plastic cover and apologies to the next understanding rider - who ALWAYS "feels just awful someone treated my nice clean car that way.".

So yeah, I pick em up. Same with Encore.

PowersAssociates

From experience, when I ask them "Were any of you in the pool? Are any of you even DAMP? I'm trying to save YOU a cleaning fee." if they lie and don't tell me they are wet it'll cost them between $20 and $50.

(It's not like I can say "Miss, can I check your butt for moisture? You know, to see if you're lying.")

If they aren't wet, no harm, no foul.

If they were and lied, I'm ready for post cleanup and plastic cover and apologies to the next understanding rider - who ALWAYS "feels just awful someone treated my nice clean car that way.".

So yeah, I pick em up. Same with Encore.
I pick up anyone as long as it's not pool and not below 4.5 rating

lasvegassignup

Easily the worst places to pick-up in the State of Nevada...Hotel Pool Parties. The Puker threat is extreme, have fun.