Mexicans demand crackdown on Americans crossing the border

2win

We were going to Mexico for spring break in another week. Yea..... had to cancel all of that..... maybe summer, see what's up with this COVID crap by then. Although airfare dirt cheap now. Can get round trip to HI and Cabo right now for $300 during the summer.
Hold a free cancel flight if you can incase prices go up

TemptingFate

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Valar Dohaeris

This is all so wrong. Build land bridges not jail cells. Sing it with me...and a 1, and a 2, and a 3...

"Imagine there's no countries, it isn't hard to do..."

What is wrong with you people? Have you no sense of humanity? Embrace these virus refugees!

Who is John Galt?

Big Lou

But there is already a video of some guy from Arkansas scaling it and then disappearing into the Mexican brush.
I'm dying to see it!

Well this is sure rooting out those who are politically inconsistent. Plenty here cheering on Mexico who didn't want the US to enforce immigration laws.

Personally if that is Mexico's decision I respect them wanting to keep out non citizens who would burden their system. I also feel that way about the US.
Do you have a link on the report that Mexico didn't want the US to enforce immigration laws? You wouldn't be making that up would you? Just asking.