Metro PCS anybody?

Retrojka

I'm currently with verizon and am thinking about switching to Metro PCS to try to save A LOT of money. Does anybody use a metro phone to do uber, and if so, hows the service. Has anybody gone from verizon to metro, and if so, is there much of a difference. Thanks.

REX HAVOC

Yes, I use Metro PCS. Metro and T-Mobile are basicley the same carrier with a different pricing structure and phones. I use the Basic Plan with 2GB of data. It works fine most of the time. I get a dead spot here and there but I got that with AT&T. They have a month to month contract you can try. If you don't like it move your number somewhere else.

F213

Stick with verizon. I know they have a plan where you can add your fuber info and get a slight discount, 15-20% or so.

nostrils

I have a verizon phone and a metro pcs phone, the verizon phone is fir wirk and metro for personal use, to be honest, out of the 2, metro pcs wins hands down for speed and it has 99% of the coverage of verizon, and works in some places verizon doesnt

nostrils

T-Mobile bought out metro pcs a couple of years ago, lock stock and barrel.
Although its still called metro pcs the whole thing has migrated over to the T-Mobile network.
Basically if you are using a metro phone you are using T-Mobile

KekeLo

T-Mobile bought out metro pcs a couple of years ago, lock stock and barrel.
Although its still called metro pcs the whole thing has migrated over to the T-Mobile network.
Basically if you are using a metro phone you are using T-Mobile

Sounds good.

Retrojka

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I use metro pcs, and its a good service. I get unlimited data. Yay.:p
I read the fine print on their website and it says if i were to go over 25gb a month, they would slow down my data speed. Do you know if that is true?

nostrils

I read the fine print on their website and it says if i were to go over 25gb a month, they would slow down my data speed. Do you know if that is true?
I have unlimited data on metro pcs $50/ month, I believe unlimited is now $60 but they are still charging me $50 so im happy

tim678

all unlimited data plan fine print say that.. doesnt matter At&t, Verizon, tmobile or etc..

nash801

Motorola moto x pure. Supposed to be the best for holding GPS signal. Rest of phone is crap.
Metro PCs for yrs. Best price and svc.
Tried Verizon, sprint, ATT...all sucked and overpriced