#metoo - I am a driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacto Burbs

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You weren’t “harassed”. You were assaulted. Call it by it’s true name.

Adults don’t “shrug off” off sexual assult. They live with it. And it eats at them because they know it could happen again anytime. You haven’t gotten over yours You keep bringing it up. Rembering it, reliving it. You will never forget that unwanted touch. Ever. And, apparently, you are not going to expose the scum who did it, so they are still out there assaulting others. Your choice. I’ve never put you down for that choice. But it was YOUR choice.

But putting down others who decide to take a stand - is not how adults act.

Last edited:

seymour

-----------------
There's zero chance you will get the surge again by the time you get downtown. Worst advice anyone could give. With no DF available your best chance is to go to the surface streets and take your chance. Now I know your weekly numbers don't compute - you deadhead back to the city on EVERY RIDE from DC or SFO . LMAO

At least you are finally honest lol

seymour

Why would you say this? The fact that you’re doing so despite sympathizing with Sacto is hilarious.

Why can’t it be husband or father or son or nephew?

🤔
oh, it certainly can, but here we are talking about "she" and "her" - that's what you are missing lol

carry on

sellkatsell44

oh, it certainly can be but we are talking about "she" and "her" - that's what you are missing lol

carry on
And “she” or “her” didn’t want to be gender identified.

If you were truly respectful of that despite everything you would have kept up with the pretense and have gender equality in your post as to include fe/males.

That’s all.

Goduckies

And sacto taking a stand on a message board wow how big of you. I talk about my experiences because i laugh it off usually and if not like in this case talk about what real harrassment is and still pointed out i am a adult and can handle myself.

seymour

And “she” or “her” didn’t want to be gender identified.

If you were truly respectful of that despite everything you would have kept up with the pretense and have gender equality in your post as to include fe/males.

That’s all.
I can live with that :wink:
Post automatically merged:

And sacto taking a stand on a message board wow how big of you. I talk about my experiences because i laugh it off usually and if not like in this case talk about what real harrassment is and still pointed out i am a adult and can handle myself.
let it go, flip flopper lol

Sacto Burbs

I don't know what posts from yesterday prompted the OP, and I'm not going to go looking for them, but I can say this: I've seen it mentioned on this forum on more than one occasion that Sacto is female - and never in some dramatic fashion; more like someone refers to her as "he," and someone else mentions that actually he's a she. That's all. Never saw anyone making any kind of a big deal about it. So as far as I'm concerned, even if Sacto purposely avoids the subject, it's not some big secret.
Casual unintentional mention of gender has never been an issue. This is a case of gender motivated proposing of sex acts, set up with malice, involving several posters.

sellkatsell44

Casual unintentional mention of gender has never been an issue. This is a case of gender motivated proposing of sex acts, set up with malice, involving several posters.
Yet because it’s been casually unintentionally mentioned

For 5 years I have known that exposing my gender would cause this. So I always write in a gender neutral way.
I am a driver. I always present myself in a gender neutral way Yesterday on this Forum I was subjected to intentional sexual harassment.
I didn’t see any of the posts but obv that doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.

however you should stick with the stance you take.

imho for whatever it’s worth.

Goduckies

Lol because some guy told you to give him a hand job omg that had to kill you good lord its called ribbing or a joke. Again grow up.

Sacto Burbs

Lol because some guy told you to give him a hand job omg that had to kill you good lord its called ribbing or a joke. Again grow up.
I hit a nerve. Full on attack, in defense of a scumbag bully - one who attacks a person, who has never done them any harm, who they have never met, strictly because they have been told the person is female, by sexually harassing that person on the internet with “a graphic description of a sexual encounter involving bodily fluids.” Importantly, the victim is not given the opportunity to simply kick the bully in the balls.

Did I miss anything ? You live in a seriously perverted world if that sounds ok to you.

Last edited:

Goduckies

No you didn't hit a nerve its just this is a message board what he said is just words and ive heard way worse in my life and you are running around crying mommy mommy help me. Its sad.

Sacto Burbs

Oh, I’ve hit a nerve alright. Normally, You would’ve walked away from this pages ago.

But you have to come back ...and bizarrely continue to attack - you can’t stop.

Why do you give a shit? Oh, I’ve hit a nerve all right.

Why don’t you tell us all what this obsession with attacking me is really all about.

Goduckies

Its not just you its all libs who whine and cry and go poor me over useless shit. If someone attacked you in person id have your back 100% or said it nasty to you in person id be there in a second but it was an off hand comment and you had to make a whole new poor me thread about it. The fact you don't want people to know you are a female is a joke the fact you can't brush aside a stupid comment is a joke.

And i haven't liked you since you called me out on some minor stuff and act like you are so powerful as a moderator you are so thin skinned who ever gave you that position was an idiot

DollarFree

I’m pretty sure I recall a post thrown up by sacto about confirming someone Asian and posting at 3am but can’t seem to find it on the surface and too lazy to dig deep (mod coulda deleted for all I know).

the point is, no one is perfect.

unless we’re ok with outing people’s race but not ok with genders.
When did u get de-moded? Had u on ignore so long I hadn’t noticed, ‘cos u would start fights then use being a mod to end them.

sellkatsell44

When did u get de-moded? Had u on ignore so long I hadn’t noticed, ‘cos u would start fights then use being a mod to end them.
I gave that up a long time ago.

I don’t start fights but I don’t run away either. Unfortunately as a mod I couldn’t respond in kind, something about being the bigger person despite all.

Go ahead and find examples where I did and I’ll clap at ya and admit I was wrong.

🤯🤯🤯

30C54D19-1D00-4D78-B369-0FE128ABE4D3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.