1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

MetLife & football gameplans

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by TaylorHamNCheez, Sep 11, 2015.

1. TaylorHamNCheez

TaylorHamNCheez

Driving:
    Lyft
    Anyone with good tips or gameplans on how to handle MetLife stadium?

It seems like a circus and I'm not sure of best places to pickup or drop off pax.

2. cooldude

cooldude

i ve done many pick ups from there, problem at Metlife is that they shut down most of the roads and they force you to pick up from one specific location, mostly is the parking lot D ( sometimes parking lot K behind the buses station) , traffic also gets terrible. Try to go there 30 to 45 mins before the game ends, get closer to the stadium entrance as much as you can, when its possible I stage in the road between parking lots D and E under the pedestrians overpass, passengers will start requesting rides before the game ends, you can choose either to accept a ride at low surge ( x 1.9) and leave early to avoid the end of the game traffic, or wait until the game ends and benefit from x 2.8 surge.

gmc likes this.
  3. TUDDY

TUDDY

Just went by the stadium after the Jets / Browns game. WHAT A MESS. I had a rider request an XL ride with a 2.8 surge and I couldn't get to him. He kept calling, I kept trying to get through the closed gates and no luck. Until they designate a pickup area for drivers I'm staying away.

4. gmc

gmc

Driving:
    UberX
    For you to work the games you must be inside the lot before game ends and wait for surge call pax find out where they are going is it worth it or not move on to next call

5. TaylorHamNCheez

TaylorHamNCheez

Driving:
    Lyft
    Just curious, what do you mean by inside the lot? Don't you have to pay for parking to get in?