• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Methadone Clinic

To Mega Therion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Had a pax today who says ALL ambulatory IEHP users must now use a bus, whether they're in Hemet, Joshua Tree, Coachella, wherever. She had to file a grievance just to retain the ability to use Lyft (she can't walk very well). That would explain the dry spell.

RogerJS

Had a pax today who says ALL ambulatory IEHP users must now use a bus, whether they're in Hemet, Joshua Tree, Coachella, wherever. She had to file a grievance just to retain the ability to use Lyft (she can't walk very well). That would explain the dry spell.
The only IHEP pax that now use Lyft are non ambulatory, new patients and patients that use Lyft less then a couple of times a month

RogerJS

OK, he said he did just get out of rehab for four months, so he's a new guy. They must have educated the patients because the last couple of them made sure to tell me they had to call for a return, etc. The bus passes leave a crowd at the bench out front.
The crowd at the bus stop has always been there just more of them now ... the bus stop is where they make their drug deals

Looks like I'll be working Riverside weekdays...
It’s like the bad old days again in the CV 8 hours , 8 trips= $70

bwb1980

For some reason, I'm turned off with IEHP right now (No, I didn't break any rules and LYFT tells me all is still well with the universe), but I did a couple of rides to the methadone clinic. When I picked up the first one I took, it was a guy who told me without me asking, "I'm going to the methadone clinic... Don't ever do drugs, because if you dance with the devil, this is what you end up with" but was a nice enough guy. The other was 2 girls from the same house that needed an emergency ride there before it was going to close and they debated the hotness of some guy all the way there like they were teenagers.

actsholy

I'm shocked at how many drivers work this. I've had crap spilled in my back seat too many times. Also had a junkie couple split up in the car cos he was held in jail and ratted to the cops cos his homie used his car in a robbery.
Wow you sure see a lot of sick shit, hope a real job is in your future, but Temecula Marietta Lake Elsinore are where the rides are green river for early airport runs

To Mega Therion

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone who drives for a while sees the same thing, or worse. Read the stories here. I'm a well-payed freelance professional, and in the process of studying for a second degree. I don't rideshare anymore. Factoring in the depreciation and mileage deduction it's a net loss. I saw some moron driving a Tesla with Uber and Lyft emblems over the weekend.

actsholy

I used to drive SUV and stopped because the rates made no sense, X for sure is a slave job, with no money to be made. I'm in the Military Corpsman Retired. A lot of people feel this is some weird prestige thing or think it's cool, I don't get it... or Dara is correct when he said "it's a good thing drivers are mathematically challenged" The guy is a Billionaire of the backs of Driver's.

Blunt power