Metal rewards lower this weekend...

UberMetalPunk

Shiiiiiiaaaaat I hope not. Imma just gettin startified.

I did JUST get a text from Uber stating that they are paying and extra $5 per X/Pool trip beginning in a NWDC zone starting Friday from 8-9 am.

4aseason

The late night boost has been lowered from 2.4 to 2.2. I don't stay out that late anyway. So I'm good.

leosc

Shiiiiiiaaaaat I hope not. Imma just gettin startified.

I did JUST get a text from Uber stating that they are paying and extra $5 per X/Pool trip beginning in a NWDC zone starting Friday from 8-9 am.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 35

tee hee

2.4x has now become 2.2x for platinum. still not bad. i'll be concerned when late night friday becames 1.4 to 1.6

t5contra

I think as long as the safe track program is in place so will the guarantees. They will keep lowering the guarantees multipliers towards the end and /or pool and uber will be on two different incentives structures favoring the pool of course.

If uber stops incentive program without notice, I will stop driving for good especially i

t5contra

Actually I think it will be something along the lines of uberx being at 1.2 while pool at 2.0. They will find a way to get the drivers to accept pool "willingly, this I guarantee you