metal incentives not showing.friday afternoon

money time

Great. Friday afternoon. Platinum is 2x but rides not showing any multiplier and now i need to email this f'd up csr for all those rides and explain them . How long will this take. Such a mess already 5 rides .just now noticed.

uberray25

Same here. No boost added to my trips. I can just imagine CSR reply to my email. What a joke.
It shows multiplier on the map but not added to the trip.

Bangle44

My last three rides and 4 of 7 not showing boost. Hate to drive for peanuts and hope for reimbursement... But I will. Need the ride count.

Nikko

Jeez. I can't risk the rage of not getting the boost later. But I would think they can't screw over that many people at once. I should just go drive. This company really sucks.

hy1368

So did the problem get fixed this morning?Are boots are applied to the pings now?Are you guys recieving the boots today?

money time

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So did the problem get fixed this morning?Are boots are applied to the pings now?Are you guys recieving the boots today?
Problem was fixed yesterday
I have about 8 rides needed adjusyments. They will not do it automatically.
Lets go emails.....

Bangle44

You can tell in the ping if the boost multiplier will be applied or not. No boost, no accept. I had 10 non-core rides yesterday and they all got the boost (despite it not showing on the map). I had 6 in the core and 5 did not get the boost. From yesterday.