Met this interesting female driver

DRider85

I was in Seattle getting picked up from Safeco. As she was slowing down and turning into the lot I was about to hop in because that's what most passengers do to me. She told me I must be crazy lol. Has a 4.78 rating.

She told me San Francisco sucks and she used to live there. Also said Seattle sucks. Hates the traffic. She told it as she saw it, didn't hold back.

But then she had a very nice side to her. I told her I was traveling more lately and she said that's so great. As she dropped me off she said she's got another ride. I gave her 5 ones and she thanked me profusely and told me I'm so kind.

I liked her attitude. She's funny because she doesn't hold back and she tells it like it is but then has an extremely cordial side to her at the same time.

tohunt4me

I was in Seattle getting picked up from Safeco. As she was slowing down and turning into the lot I was about to hop in because that's what most passengers do to me. She told me I must be crazy lol. Has a 4.78 rating.

She told me San Francisco sucks and she used to live there. Also said Seattle sucks. Hates the traffic. She told it as she saw it, didn't hold back.

But then she had a very nice side to her. I told her I was traveling more lately and she said that's so great. As she dropped me off she said she's got another ride. I gave her 5 ones and she thanked me profusely and told me I'm so kind.

I liked her attitude. She's funny because she doesn't hold back and she tells it like it is but then has an extremely cordial side to her at the same time.
She told you she had another ride to get you out of the car . . . . .

DRider85

A stripper would have been thrilled just as long over that $5.00

A stripper expects it and more. This drivers day was made, she was pleasantly surprised. I don't think she liked me very much and was trying to get a good rating but when I gave her the 5 she realized that I'm a good passenger.

steveK2016

Sounds kind of boring if you ask me. What was so interesting about her? She had boobs? Well, you failed to describe them intimately enough to catch our attention.

SadUber has far surpassed your entertainment value....

Rakos

Nice try to stay relevant Drider....8>)

Haven't seen as many posts...

Been workin more...?

Rakos
668603368cf1ee0464d4bed56288d32d.jpg