Inshur

Mercedes e class diesel hybrid

Mr.singh

Hello gents

I need to buy a new car and was thinking of getting a e class diesel 2.1l hybrid. looking at some with roughly about 50k miles. can anyone shed some light on its reliability ? was thinking it would save me money on fuel over 4-5 years. are they expensive to maintain ? I'm willing to lose 100 pounds a week just for the car over the next 4-5 years until I change to a new one

thanks

I know not what I do

Hello gents

I need to buy a new car and was thinking of getting a e class diesel 2.1l hybrid. looking at some with roughly about 50k miles. can anyone shed some light on its reliability ? was thinking it would save me money on fuel over 4-5 years. are they expensive to maintain ? I'm willing to lose 100 pounds a week just for the car over the next 4-5 years until I change to a new one

thanks
Definitely a good choice for high ratings on x platform.
but hey everyone drives a Prius.

Username47

Hello gents

thanks
I think you should get the S class hybrid, definitely a nicer car, more specs & everything, fuel is going to be the same. Better investment in the long run.
Go for the LWB as when your doing pool jobs the riders get a bit more legroom, that will keep your ratings up as well.
Around 50k there's to much to be sorting out, go for a brand new one, don't have to be worrying about services & stuff. Very reliable & doesn't cost much to maintain.
Good luck

soTuga

I think you should get the S class hybrid, definitely a nicer car, more specs & everything, fuel is going to be the same. Better investment in the long run.
Go for the LWB as when your doing pool jobs the riders get a bit more legroom, that will keep your ratings up as well.
Around 50k there's to much to be sorting out, go for a brand new one, don't have to be worrying about services & stuff. Very reliable & doesn't cost much to maintain.
Good luck
I get two!!

UberLuxbod

E300 Hybrid?

Just walk away, no run.

Too complicated and you would need to hypermile to get fuel economy hugely better than an E220

AddLee bought LondonExec, London Exec at E300 Hybrid, AddLee got rid of them rather soon afterwards. That indicates what the largest Private Hire Fleet in the UK thinks about them.

I would agree with them as they have done the sums, not just asked a few people for an opinion

Spy & Mash

Good luck
Uber love 'drivers' like you.
50k car to do pool jobs?

#suckerskeeponsucking

Thussain

Good luck
Hahahah

Truberdour

E220 all day, every day
Make sure it has the standard uber lampost seeking budget tyres fitted

Like this one?

1505574445802-761828645.jpg

Mr.singh

thanks for your advice and those who are full of negativity don't need to come forward and prove themselves something in the seat of their car that got nothing else to do than be a @@@@@.

I'm sticking to the e220 my original choice but I decided to try hybrid if I would save money. anyways I'm looking at roughly 4 year old which I'm sure i can pick a decent one for under 15k. I can use it for about 4-5 years. uber is not my only source of income so don't need any advice from these fools to tell me how I am managing my finances.

Username47

thanks for your advice and those who are full of negativity don't need to come forward and prove themselves something in the seat of their car that got nothing else to do than be a *****.

I'm sticking to the e220 my original choice but I decided to try hybrid if I would save money. anyways I'm looking at roughly 4 year old which I'm sure i can pick a decent one for under 15k. I can use it for about 4-5 years. uber is not my only source of income so don't need any advice from these fools to tell me how I am managing my finances.
Ok Mr Ping

moe786x

Remember 2019 uber sent out correspondence saying only hybrids from there, if you get a e220 then I think you'd struggle to sell it near that time.
e300 sounds good.

I know not what I do

Better get tesla s type for maximum rating just 400£ Week very good deal.
Passat at 27k is cheap and great for uber x pax really appreciate it.
Your ratings can go sky high and you tell everyone on here you are best driver.