Melbourne Airport Queue average per hour. (everyone help the update)

HellRideR

From what I know everyday during day time... from 9am onward to 8pm.. u often see more than 100 on queue parked at holding bay. during morning is slow and long waiting...

5am - 7am the average pick up request per hour is 20... very slow!!!

9am - 2pm the average of pick up request per hour is about 40 - 55.

this is the latest update I have. so if u see more than 40 cars queue.. don't bother wasting 1 hour waiting for pick up... unless u wanna use it for taking a break.

Tiktak

It's hard to put a figure on anything. 131 cars and out in 45 minutes then 72 cars and took a bit over an hour. I don't stay if I get there between 4 and 6:30 pm. Depressing

Tom2828

It doesn't matter.
Dead miles are bad for profit. Specially at 7-8am traffic back is bad instead of stack in traffic 1 hour it's better to wait 1 hour and catch something.
Don't bother looking at the surge no one really book long trips on surge except from Frankston lol

L5S

You are smart man scotty you have worked out the secret to the rideshare business you should make your own YV airport group app lol

HellRideR

well mostly an average u make about $30 to airport trips and often come back empty least 20 minutes away from airport u may get pick up from Thomastown, Keilor, Essendon or Brunswick and Coburg. So is a waste of time to parking at airport waiting tbh...u always have to waited more than an hour before is your turn... and if lucky your queue did not reset.. I sometime got reset itself that pissed me off. Its only been 3 weeks for the airport pickup activity.... but is still slow atm...so hopefully in future it will goes faster than just an average of 50 pickup requests per hour.....

HellRideR

I just went from about 110 in line, worked down to 60, then all of a sudden back to 100.
it happened to me before.....nothing u can do about it...even if u reported to uber they just gonna say rhe same thing same strat...relogin or switch off and back on or uninstalled and reinstalled

at 7pm 110 plus on q....slow get on q list...after 20 mins to log off and back in then finally get on the q list...if u have to ask why waited 20 mins later...cos i were at the q-ing for public toilet without carrying the phone with me

tonight is abit improvement...from 7pm to 7.50pm...theres been 60 pickups