Uber Drivers Forum banner

Meanwhile at Ghetto McDonald’s Georgia Ave... Drug Paraphernalia In the Bathroom.

3K views 59 replies 31 participants last post by  EthiopianFemalePax 
#1 ·
In handicapped stall on changing table..

Come for a burger.. gets Aids & Hepatitis

Guess I’m gonna go back to peeing in bushes if it’s dark... this is too much!

This McDonald’s is Open 24/7 so probably homeless camped out here.

Last night at Silver Spring McDonald’s, cop was inside the place and locked the door to only allow walk up orders. One teenager in there was under arrest for some incident.

I Just Wanna Go Pee Inside Without All This Ish!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·

Guess I'm gonna go back to peeing in bushes if it's dark... this is too much!

This McDonald's is Open 24/7 so probably homeless camped out here.

Last night at Silver Spring McDonald's, cop was inside the place and locked the door to only allow walk up orders. One teenager in there was under arrest for some incident.

Next time you need to pee, leave your car in their lot and walk across the street to Starbucks. They have a code on the bathroom and it's clean. I think the code is 1111.

#23 ·
Whole Foods,
CvS
Movie Theatres @ Mazza Gallery.
Watergate Sunoco( 25 cents) nice and clean.
Safeway( Wisconsin Ave)
Chipotle
Starbucks
The tunnel in AU ( 15 min parking on circle)
Also don't forget this area has tons of publicly funded toilets in museums, the DMV, police stations, etc. Every plop feels like a mini tax refund.

#13 ·

Guess I'm gonna go back to peeing in bushes if it's dark... this is too much!

This McDonald's is Open 24/7 so probably homeless camped out here.

Last night at Silver Spring McDonald's, cop was inside the place and locked the door to only allow walk up orders. One teenager in there was under arrest for some incident.

Yeah but don't they have free coffee for Uber Drivers?

#15 ·
I have taken to using the facilities at Union Station (accidentally purchased a yearly parking pass recently instead of a weekly parking pass), of course the bathrooms are absolutely disgusting and tend to smell like rancid piss.

Other than that, I have no idea where to go without having to buy something. I tend to either go easy on the fluids, or hold it until I can get to Union or pee in the bushes out in Virginia somewhere after I've ditched my rider.

#18 ·
Women really don’t have many options. Construction toilets would be my last choice. I’d rather pee in the middle of Connecticut and Q outside the Pilates studio in the middle of morning rush.

I go around to Starbucks and other coffee shops and note all the conbos for every one of them. After a while, I can just run in and out and don’t have to pay for something to use them. I know all my hang out spots and where the nearest coffee shops are. I keep the codes on my phone.

#20 ·
Which one on Georgia?

There is one on Georgia at Barry (Howard U), one on Georgia at Peabody (odd side of the street) and one on Georgia at Hemlock (even side, next to Ledo's).
Think one at Howard U. Chipotle across the street.

Women really don't have many options. Construction toilets would be my last choice. I'd rather pee in the middle of Connecticut and Q outside the Pilates studio in the middle of morning rush.

I go around to Starbucks and other coffee shops and note all the conbos for every one of them. After a while, I can just run in and out and don't have to pay for something to use them. I know all my hang out spots and where the nearest coffee shops are. I keep the codes on my phone.
Good idea.

I have taken to using the facilities at Union Station (accidentally purchased a yearly parking pass recently instead of a weekly parking pass), of course the bathrooms are absolutely disgusting and tend to smell like rancid piss.

Other than that, I have no idea where to go without having to buy something. I tend to either go easy on the fluids, or hold it until I can get to Union or pee in the bushes out in Virginia somewhere after I've ditched my rider.
Like how you put "ditched my rider". Lol

#32 ·
If you get caught peeing outside, you not only get some kind of public indecency charge,
but they can also charge you as a SEX OFFENDER.

If you get charged with that, your life is over.
(Courts and whatever happens after the mere CHARGE is almost irrelevant).

Just so you are aware of what you are risking.

The last thing we need is some crowdsourcing for a new, weird kind of driver meetup...

I don't want to be in the bushes and hear, "So, how long have you been driving for Uber?"

:) :) :)
1 advantage I have as a woman is that charging public indecency and getting on the sex offender list would be harder for them to successfully prosecute in court.
Plus I think if I ever got caught, I could say I'm having "female" issues and hafta go urgently and often.. If it's a male cop I don't think he would push the issue... If it's a female cop, I may be out of luck.. but I could probably always get my Dr. to say I have a UTI/ urinary symptoms.

#33 · (Edited)
I've found things IN MY CAR on the floor that looked like drug paraphernalia.

Welcome to the wonderful world of rideshare!

I've also driven people around on their drug deals.
(Well I didn't know that was happening when I first picked them up.
And they looked like such nice normal young men!)
Also couriered illegal drugs. I think. I didn't open it!
But who sends plain packages at 2 AM to some street corner in a bad neighborhood
where someone drives up, announces that they are there for the stuff,
and then drives off with it?

Between 5& and 10% of my pax discuss illegal drug deals with
each other or on the phone during the trips. Some of those are
on the way to a connection, but most are discussing upcoming
deals across state or international lines. Yes, about 10 out the last 100 trips.
(I'm not talking about giggly college students and weed, either.
Those kids just get silly and try to shush each other because they
suddenly realize I look like their Dad or something.) The real drug
dealers are totally brazen and could care less what you are hearing
about thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollar deals.
They feel totally safe in the Uber.
Probably because they are coked up or something, cuz That's Stupid.

Or as I am fond of saying,
"Your mother told you never to let strangers in your car.
Why didn't you listen to her?"_

I get the feeling on this forum that I have more than my share of "interesting" ride experiences.
Or maybe just more than the people who happen to get on the forums ever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.