2K views 24 replies 5 participants last post by  Stevie The magic Unicorn 
#1 ·
Is this real or misprint?
Drop-offs at level 2
Font Number Document

See less See more
#6 ·
for all you know...

This could be a memo for a different airport that got typo-ed.

My advice is to contact GOAA directly.

This might only apply to pickup and not dropoffs.

This could be an effort to reduce congestion at departures...

It could even NOT be GOAA saying this and uber playing games trying to keep customers from going to ground transportation.

Contact GOAA ASAP and get the real deal. I don't trust uber, plain and simple.

It could even be Uber trying to bypass paying pickup fees in which case it could be a scam devised by uber that could get you a ticket from GOAA.

It's not like uber would ever tell it's drivers to operate illegally because they don't agree with a rule or 50.

Time to contact GOAA to determine if it is uber's stupidity running rampant or actual GOAA instructions.

Thinking about it, this could also just be uber trying to streamline airport rematches and they are doing this without GOAA authorization.

GOAA does have the ultimate authority on where you pickup customers at, and where you drop off. And uber is known to break every rule they come across.

#13 ·
Time to contact GOAA to determine if it is uber's stupidity running rampant or actual GOAA instructions.
Called it...

I did suspect a more sinister motive.... i keep forgetting just how stupid these Mofos are thou...

I guess that's a good thing.

#20 ·
Select was originally set up as uber black, which picked up where the Limo/black cars picked up. The express tunnel.

That's why there was a different pickup point for Select.

Uber lobbied to have it moved to the same place X/XL gets picked up.

Had to shake a couple of trees to figure this out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.