Cantina00

I will not drive on May 8th,,,, anything for a possible chance to get noticed

Uber doesnt care about the strike,, it wont affect them,,, BUT<<<<<<

It may cause some sort of Regulation,, Like NYC or Connecticut got

Uber remains unchecked,, they do scummy things

My very 1st post here for those who remember was,,, “I LIKE DRIVING FOR UBER”

Well after seeing what this company does to employees,, and that is what we are,,, nationwide ,,, well this company needs to be hit

I only drive part time,, $60.00 in 4 hours is really all i can do in my area,,, but I want to be respected for the good job that I do,, you should too

Everybody sees where Lyft stock is headed,, That company lost 20% of its value in 1 month,,, I hope Uber’s is worse

All these Companies need to do is pay $1.00 a mile 20 cents a minute,, and drivers would be happy,, and will deal with all of the other BS,, i.e. Minors, car seats, etc

Don’t Drive that day,, save up now,, take off and go to the pinball museum , do something fun

Uber burn in hell

I will not be driving on May 8th, everytime there is a strike anywhere in the country I take the day off from driving. What bothers is why can’t ever do the same in support of whatever city. I understand some people have bills to pay. So work hard on a different day, plan ahead to take that specific day off. At the end of the day I think that they are liars. Trying to profit on the fact queues will be shorter, etc... by making whatever pathetic excuse they come up with. Like last strike in LA. Fernando said on an interview “ he knee tho putha food on dee tabel “.?

ToughTommy

Well after seeing what this company does to employees,, and that is what we are,,, nationwide ,,, well this company needs to be hit

I only drive part time,, $60.00 in 4 hours is really all i can do in my area,,, but I want to be respected for the good job that I do,, you should too

Everybody sees where Lyft stock is headed,, That company lost 20% of its value in 1 month,,, I hope Uber’s is worse

All these Companies need to do is pay $1.00 a mile 20 cents a minute,, and drivers would be happy,, and will deal with all of the other BS,, i.e. Minors, car seats, etc

Don’t Drive that day,, save up now,, take off and go to the pinball museum , do something fun
I usually think you are right but I won’t drive for a dollar a mile. Yellow cabs are 2.50 a mile. Is your time and service worth 40% of that?
Didn’t think so.
I have seen 2.70$ a mile when I started and it has declined 4 times .
Always with the reason that you’ll make it up in volume.
Yeah OK
F# Them

Millio007

Sorry but 1.00 pm does not cut it. You need to profit after maintenance and gas 1.00 pm (more like it) reason why yellow charges 2.50+ per mile. Also it needs to go back to 80/20 75/25 split

Alexmaywood

I'll be in 5* hotel vacation (3rd time this year) , so I'm not supporting you. I'm ok with current system,I DON'T WANT BE EMPLOYEE!!!!!!!!