• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Maximum passenger

LinoJR

New in uber driver.
Had a problem with one of my trips.
When I arrived at the passenger's drop in point. I was surprised that there were 5 passengers that will be riding. They booked in uberx.I read that the maximum passeger is 4.
They asked if it's ok, and I said yes since my car is a 6 seater type. And I thought that I will just be dropping them off just a small distance. But to my surprise again, it was really far. And the fare is unjustifiable.
My questions is:
Has this happened to anyone?
If this happens again, what should I do?
Is there any settings regarding with this matter like additional passenger?

JanMarkus

New in uber driver.
Had a problem with one of my trips.
When I arrived at the passenger's drop in point. I was surprised that there were 5 passengers that will be riding. They booked in uberx.I read that the maximum passeger is 4.
They asked if it's ok, and I said yes since my car is a 6 seater type. And I thought that I will just be dropping them off just a small distance. But to my surprise again, it was really far. And the fare is unjustifiable.
My questions is:
Has this happened to anyone?
If this happens again, what should I do?
Is there any settings regarding with this matter like additional passenger?
You could have asked Uber to adjust the fare.

Rickshaw

You could have asked Uber to adjust the fare.
Sorry but I disagree, Uber will not adjust the fare.

You should have cancelled on this request. You are in control of your vehicle and the situation. You decided to accept. You just have to charge this to experience and not make the same mistake again.