Maven and GM 😂

Moyzie01

Returning mine tomorrow, haven’t paid it in 3 weeks. @@@@ em 😂
when the app updated to the carshare maven it wiped all my CC and invoices off the app. they have been texting me telling me to pay for 2 weeks and I just ring and tell them it is all in the app just deduct it. lol
Post automatically merged:

my appointment is Wed 12th

Last edited:

Moyzie01

Dropped off my car today, Courtney was a pleasure to deal with as always. Didn’t care that I haven’t paid in the last 3 weeks or that the car was dirty 😂 she has a new job starting soon so she’s all good on that front. Also picked up my new rental today and signed up with DiDi
What did you get? im still waiting to hear back from 2 places slow to reply

Waingro

I handed my car in last week at Maven Sydney.
They sent 80 cars to the auction house.
I think I have heard they have around 300 cars on road in Sydney

Moyzie01

Just handed back my equinox Courtney was great. She had 138 cars in SA not many left now Theo’s no parking in any of the streets around rose park left lol full of her cars.

Uber_Paul83

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Camry Hybrid.. brand new and at the same price I was paying for my Trailblazer.. no excess kms, 2 weeks bond and a week in advance. Let me know if you want the guys details and I’ll message you

Yeah it was a pain in the ass trying to find a spot 😂

Moyzie01

Oh a hint to people do not remove your maven car from your acc as it will put you on to boarded mode and will take 3-4 days to reactivate live status.

Uberknot10

I received an email on 11 February, which stated the following:

Hi John Galt,

We're reaching out to confirm changes you've recently made to your reservation. The updated reservation information is below. Enjoy your trip!

Reservation #: Redacted
Vehicle: Holden Trax, Vehicle #Redacted
Reservation Start Date/Time: May 20, 02:00 pm AEST
Reservation End Date/Time: March Date Redacted, 12:00 pm AEST
Reservation Duration: 42 Weeks 0 Days 22 Hours 0 Minutes
Station: Maven Adelaide
Station Directions: The Maven Adelaide office is located onsite at the City Holden dealership at Rose Park (just east of the CBD). Look for the Maven signs to direct you to our office which is easiest to access via Close St.

The registration number in the above communication is different to the rego of the (Maven) car I am currently driving so I read this to say they want to change over my car on May 20 2020 to a new vehicle and my rental period will then run 42 weeks through until March 2021.

Keeping in mind the email was received prior to GMH's withdrawal announcement, I have not received anything since.

Still renting.?????

Have you purchased anything ?
I mean ,do you plan to "pretend" you have anything.

Need a car?

Buy one!

For those who may be interested, and as an update to post #8 above I received a second email from Maven yesterday. From all appearances, the new car is to be collected on May 20, 2020 and returned in March 2021.

I am finding this even more confusing, than it was.

Hi John Galt,

We're reaching out to confirm changes you've recently made to your reservation. The updated reservation information is below. Enjoy your trip!
Reservation #: Redacted (but same as previous email)
Vehicle: Holden Trax, Vehicle #Redacted (but same rego as previous email)
Reservation Start Date/Time: May 20, 02:00 pm AEST
Reservation End Date/Time: March Date Redacted (but extended two weeks later from previous email), 02:00 pm AEST
Reservation Duration: 44 Weeks 2 Days 0 Hours 0 Minutes (period extended from 42 weeks, 0 Days)
Station: Maven Adelaide
Station Directions: The Maven Adelaide office is located onsite at the City Holden dealership at Rose Park (just east of the CBD). Look for the Maven signs to direct you to our office which is easiest to access via Close St.
Please remember the following for your appointment:
1. Please pick up your car from the Maven Gig station listed above at the reservation start time.
2. Please remember to bring your licence and any state issued driver accreditation (VIC, SA, WA, QLD only).
3. You are required to add the vehicle to your toll account. This will be sighted during the appointment (SA and WA excluded).
4. If you cancel your reservation within 24 hours of your start time or do not pick up your car, you will be charged for one day’s rental.
You will need to return the car to the Maven Gig station on or before your reservation end time. If you wish to change your return date, you can do so at any time by editing your reservation in the Maven mobile app.

If you have any questions about your reservation, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 1800 466 283.
Thanks,
Maven
How do you find all this time ,so many messages over so long!?

Driving tonight?

Don't forget your gloves and mask.
And your rental paid in full.

Be your own boss≠ ubershare

Paul, please report back on what transpires and the outcome of the appointment.

More messages
than trips😢

Last edited:

Who is John Galt?

Still renting.?????

😢

Well I’ll be buggered, just when you think the world couldn’t get any more screwed up, ol’ Sock Puppet Sam is let out on day release.

What happened, did they need to clear the ward for Corona cases? How’s the schizophrenia going?

Last edited:

Moyzie01

Well I’ll be buggered, just when you think the world couldn’t get any more screwed up, ol’ Sock Puppet Sam is let out on day release.

What happened, did they need to clear the ward for Corona cases? How’s the schizophrenia going?

hasn't been here or maybe unable to comment for 2 years and then sits on forum for 6 hours commenting nothing but trash. seems a fountain of knowledge. NOT!