1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Matt from upstate NY!

Discussion in 'People' started by MattyNoNeck, Sep 12, 2015.

1. MattyNoNeck

MattyNoNeck

Driving:
    UberX
    How's it going, everyone! Going to be Ubering in Western Mass (Springfield/Amherst) and had my first "shift" the other night. After a rocky start and not really knowing where to post up, finally started getting some riders and I had a blast.

I lost my job a month-ish ago and as has been the theme, I just don't do well in the traditional office environment. I need to be my own boss, set my own hours and work for myself. So I think this will be a good fit for me long with my other freelance/self-employment adventures.

Looking forward to being a part of the community!

2. SharedRideTruther

SharedRideTruther

Driving:
    UberPLUS
    good luck my friend.

good luck indeed.

i must ask though, did you respond to an Uber or Lyft ad talking about making a 1000-1500 a week?

its a relevant question, and i would appreciate an open forum answer, for documentation purposes for the FCC and FTC only.

again, good luck.

3. MattyNoNeck

MattyNoNeck

Driving:
    UberX
    I did not reply to such an ad. I got into it because I had heard about ridesharing and needed a job. I love to drive so I figured why not, let's give it a shot. I decided to pull the trigger on it after reading some forums.