Math

UberAnt39

I get to Sunday morning, I've had a lazy week all round, plus I've ignored a shitload of Pools.
I'm on 46 trips with 65% acceptance in the Promotions screen (Not the Ratings screen).
I ask myself, if I take every Ping they send me today, how many trips do I need to get back up to SF's 75% required rate for Quest$$s.
Not having touched algebra for about 25 yrs I come up with 29 trips, and a formula to use next time, plus I know I can take it easy again all day & f Pools 'cos ain't no way I'm getting back to 75%.
So, here's my Post-It, the formula is at the bottom. Don't whine to me if you use it and it turns out to be BS, like I say I haven't touched algebra for 25 yrs and there's a reason I'm driving for Uber.

IMG_5405_1.jpg

BbKtKeanu

*slow clap*

J/k that's nuts I have to give you props. I would have just driven until it came back up but you went old school on it. Nice! Lol

UberAnt39

*slow clap*

J/k that's nuts I have to give you props. I would have just driven until it came back up but you went old school on it. Nice! Lol
Thanks. I was just trying to work out if it was worth keeping driving to bring it back up. And 29 in 1 day wasn't going to happen