Math Genius

driveflydrive

Tonight I picked up a couple on a 3.1x surge. Got talking to them and the guy sees my Lyft tash in the center console and goes "oh you drive Lyft as well".......yep.......him......."I tried to get a Lyft but it was 75% prime time so I just went on Uber"....me....."Uber is 3.1x for this trip".....him......"yeah 75% is a ripoff".
As I'm chuckling to myself I'm thinking this guy is a prime candidate to be an uber driver.......I should've tried to sign him up:smiles:

UberLA818

Tonight I picked up a couple on a 3.1x surge. Got talking to them and the guy sees my Lyft tash in the center console and goes "oh you drive Lyft as well".......yep.......him......."I tried to get a Lyft but it was 75% prime time so I just went on Uber"....me....."Uber is 3.1x for this trip".....him......"yeah 75% is a ripoff".
As I'm chuckling to myself I'm thinking this guy is a prime candidate to be an uber driver.......I should've tried to sign him up:smiles:
Have you tried to order an Uber while its surging, it doesn't tell you it's surging, instead it gives you an estimate of the ride fare. Pax don't know how much the surge is, they just get an estimate. Try it... I'm guessing you don't check the ants

hy1368

Have you tried to order an Uber while its surging, it doesn't tell you it's surging, instead it gives you an estimate of the ride fare. Pax don't know how much the surge is, they just get an estimate. Try it... I'm guessing you don't check the ants
No way,Surge DOES show up in my pax app.

driveflydrive

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Surge definitely still shows up in my pax app. I know they are bringing in the estimate thing with no surge showing but didn't know it was in use already.

If that's what he got ( an estimate) then it shows how this will be a good thing for the drivers.

I just got the impression this guy was clueless