Uber Drivers Forum banner

Masks from Uber

767 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  bigga519 
#1 ·
Did anyone get their masks mailed to them from Uber yet? I got mine over the weekend and I was shocked to see they sent TEN hospital quality surgical masks. I definitely wasn’t expecting that. I work in a hospital and these are the same masks we use on my unit. I do instacart too and they basically sent us a cut up black t shirt lol. Good on uber for getting it right for a change!

#2 ·
Did anyone get their masks mailed to them from Uber yet? I got mine over the weekend and I was shocked to see they sent TEN hospital quality surgical masks. I definitely wasn't expecting that. I work in a hospital and these are the same masks we use on my unit. I do instacart too and they basically sent us a cut up black t shirt lol. Good on uber for getting it right for a change!
Got mine too. I'm sticking with cloth washables. Ones they sent seem flimsy.

#7 ·
Did anyone get their masks mailed to them from Uber yet? I got mine over the weekend and I was shocked to see they sent TEN hospital quality surgical masks. I definitely wasn't expecting that. I work in a hospital and these are the same masks we use on my unit. I do instacart too and they basically sent us a cut up black t shirt lol. Good on uber for getting it right for a change!
They aren't hospital quality. The earloop straps easily break off of the mask when putting on/taking off. I received mine over a week ago, and only have 4 left of the 10 they sent me. You'll see...

And they certainly aren't standard issue surgical masks.

Standard issue surgical masks don't even have elastic ear loops. They tie behind the head and the neck (this is for a very specific, good reason.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.