• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Martha Stewart shows you Black/Lux drivers how to do it.

Now featuring the STFU and Drive Me package. The Set your A/C to Frigid and Heater to Hell Hot package AND the Load My Luggage Serf special. Ubering the Martha Stewart Living way. Who wants to go to the Hamptons again?

aluber1968

People like Martha use black car services and not uber.
She wants super VIP treatment then uber black is nor for her.
Let her call Commonwealth or Valero Global and other even ritzier places.

Andrew Dice Clay Two

When I was renting a suburban I helped with bags and shit.
But she her entitled attitude sickens me.
She's too cheap to use a real limousine company
Post automatically merged:

There really are no exclusive limousine companies anymore, Commonwealth, Empire/CLS Dav El/ Farrel, Attitude, Bermuda, Vincent limousine, BLS
All shadows of their former glory .
Thanks to Uber.
I worked at the original CLS, you had to open an account with a 10 thousand dollar deposit.
There will never be a limousine company like that again. There are little boutique limousine companies, but they don't make big money.
FU Uber

Last edited:

ubernyc

Facts let her call Carey or Valera.

She's too cheap to use a real limousine company

There really are no exclusive limousine companies anymore, Commonwealth, Empire/CLS Dav El/ Farrel, Attitude, Bermuda, Vincent limousine, BLS
All shadows of their former glory .
Thanks to Uber.
I worked at the original CLS, you had to open an account with a 10 thousand dollars deposit.
There will never be a limousine company like that again. There are little boutique limousine companies, but they don't make big money.
FU Uber
Farrel has a lot of house cars

YouBeer

That's exactly correct. the felon needs more money.
I used to respect her, I felt she was the fall guy for the people who sold her down the river with her stock scandal.
But now it doesn't matter, she ran with the dogs and inherited their fleas.
She won't lift a finger unless some one is paying her, like every other entitled elitist.
Shes a pos like any other jackass that treats us as if they own us.

Andrew Dice Clay Two

I used to respect her, I felt she was the fall guy for the people who sold her down the river with her stock scandal.
But now it doesn't matter, she ran with the dogs and inherited their fleas.
She won't lift a finger unless some one is paying her, like every other entitled elitist.
Shes a pos like any other jackass that treats us as if they own us.
She lied to the FBI even after they gave her a chance, that's why she went to a country club Federal prison.

YouBeer

Not a fan of her, but fu*k that corrupt FBI. It was a "process crime". That's how they get people when they don't have any real evidence to convict them of actual crimes.
Haven't you heard.
The FBI is the most prestigious lawn for cement agency in the land.

She lied to the FBI even after they gave her a chance, that's why she went to a country club Federal prison.
I thought they sent her away because she commited grand larceny and the government doesn't like competition.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Orlando 0
NJKing New Jersey 0
A Boston 13