Marina Nightmare

Driving for????

Around 1130 I was near airport look at the timer and says 2/20 on select and I was like what the hell. Maybe I can catch a ride home. Next thing I haven't even reach the pig pen and there comes select call. Took me half way home .couldn't complain.
Call it a night

Deric

That was frigging horrible, I crawled through all that for 4.9x ended up having to cancel no show..it was going to be a good one too..36min 17 mile trip to LA

Bobby Flay

More like Marina Goldrush, it would help if you communicate with your passengers and tell them to walk to the gas station on Lincoln and Mindanao. But you are probably too busy being angry at your perceived loss that you can't think straight.

I got a $55 ride at 5.5x from Marina to UCLA. 4 Italian girls who sang to me the whole time. Anger will only blind you. And to the other poster about puke: when they puke in your car, you get a $150 bonus. I don't know WTF you guys are complaining about. I was farming Marina del Rey all night long and had zero problems. But I'm happy you guys couldn't figure it out and/or you think it's not worth it. Sooo much more money for me. :smiles:

Benalepsy87

Lol I'm not complaining. I'm just not trying to turn my job into a member of the "uber puke clean up team" and I've never driven at night past 8pm due to drunk people who can't think straight and are rude for no reason. How is having a preference complaining? I did not drive so there's nothing for me to complain about.

Some people like to drive drunk pax around, and some don't. I've had people puke in my car. Once is fine, but still disgusting. Once it starts happening multiple times, the smell probably won't go away and it's freaking disgusting.

Benalepsy87

More like Marina Goldrush, it would help if you communicate with your passengers and tell them to walk to the gas station on Lincoln and Mindanao. But you are probably too busy being angry at your perceived loss that you can't think straight.

I got a $55 ride at 5.5x from Marina to UCLA. 4 Italian girls who sang to me the whole time. Anger will only blind you. And to the other poster about puke: when they puke in your car, you get a $150 bonus. I don't know WTF you guys are complaining about. I was farming Marina del Rey all night long and had zero problems. But I'm happy you guys couldn't figure it out and/or you think it's not worth it. Sooo much more money for me. :smiles:
It was totally not worth it and I'm more than happy with my decision. Also, if you had read my post, I wasn't complaining.

Tedgey

No fellas, you got it all wrong. It was a garbage truck, not a Uber car. Garbage truck. Full of garbage. Though the level of garbage was reducing with every passing minute.

Benalepsy87

No fellas, you got it all wrong. It was a garbage truck, not a Uber car. Garbage truck. Full of garbage. Though the level of garbage was reducing with every passing minute.
I bet you saw a silhouette of the truck from behind, going through a Carl's jr drive through with angry pax arms reaching out the back, trying to hand half burnt money to fast food worker