Marco taking on Uber & C.E.O. Travis Kalanick

UberChad

Marco, founder of rideshare company JUNO, is taking on Uber and Travis Kalanick full force. His plan? Use ubers own polices, procedures and pay structure against them. Firstly JUNO will take just 10% commission per ride instead of the 20-25 percent uber pockets. What else does he have up his sleeves? Well for starters he will also offer Juno drivers equity in the company. Drivers who work exclusively for JUNO will be eligible to be full time employees with him directly. However If you still wish to work multiple rideshares, you may do so as well
, it will just be as a contractor.

Screenshot_2016-07-28-04-51-50.png

Sounds AWESOME to me! Sign me up! Time to take over the world Pinky errrrrrr I mean MARCO!!!!

Read how he plans on recruiting the current drivers from Uber and the rest of the article I was referencing - http://fortune.com/2016/03/28/juno-ridesharing-uber/

ErkanAk

He is playing game with our assets. First of all, it is a bad strategy to invest in the business in order to take hated person (this person is Kalanick) down.

2nd, i dont see any possibility to make happen that drivers would have equity.

3rd: it is good for the drivers, let them down the commission to %5, we are loyal customers to them, isnt it?

We look forward to seeing juno here in Boston.

SEAL Team 5

With the rates where they've been for the past year, being an employee for Marco would be like working at McDonald's and paying for your own uniform. Rideshare is dead. With the avg driver making $400 per week the lower commission that Juno charges only means $20 a week.

ErkanAk

With the rates where they've been for the past year, being an employee for Marco would be like working at McDonald's and paying for your own uniform. Rideshare is dead. With the avg driver making $400 per week the lower commission that Juno charges only means $20 a week.
We are just their customers despite some of us think that we are their drivers.

I dont agree with you rideshare is dead, but as a business yes. Drivers and riders use all platforms, let companies compete for us.

ErkanAk

Junos issue in new york has been getting pax to use their service. Pax love ubers cheap rates
If i had the software and half employees that he has i would take over serious market share of this business for the benefits of the drivers.

Red Leader

You should look up his interview. It's quite interesting.

So far he has failed to deliver on any of his promises. He doesn't even have a time table to accomplish any of them.

You are an independent contractor when you work for Juno.

And then he went full @@@@@@.

Background checks. He doesn't do them. None at all. He relies on the background checks Uber and Lyft have completed. You know the ones every one says are inadequate? That don't fully look into a persons possible criminal history. Oh, and in addition.....

When they interview you, they want to see your Uber rating. So they are depending on the rating all the drives say is unfair and inaccurate, to use as a basis to hire you.

Everything he has criticized about Uber, he is doing.

As for taking over market share? Hardly. The time to do that was when Uber was small.

ErkanAk

You should look up his interview. It's quite interesting.

So far he has failed to deliver on any of his promises. He doesn't even have a time table to accomplish any of them.

You are an independent contractor when you work for Juno.

And then he went full ******.

Background checks. He doesn't do them. None at all. He relies on the background checks Uber and Lyft have completed. You know the ones every one says are inadequate? That don't fully look into a persons possible criminal history. Oh, and in addition.....

When they interview you, they want to see your Uber rating. So they are depending on the rating all the drives say is unfair and inaccurate, to use as a basis to hire you.

Everything he has criticized about Uber, he is doing.

As for taking over market share? Hardly. The time to do that was when Uber was small.
He cannot take over market share, but drivers can.

Seems like others, he forgets the one who is siting behind the wheel and tries to play the game using our assets.

Once again, rudeshare was a social practice, sooner or later companies making or planning to make money from this will fail but drivers will survive and win.

Last edited:

Fuzzyelvis

Marco, founder of rideshare company JUNO, is taking on Uber and Travis Kalanick full force. His plan? Use ubers own polices, procedures and pay structure against them. Firstly JUNO will take just 10% commission per ride instead of the 20-25 percent uber pockets. What else does he have up his sleeves? Well for starters he will also offer Juno drivers equity in the company. Drivers who work exclusively for JUNO will be eligible to be full time employees with him directly. However If you still wish to work multiple rideshares, you may do so as well
, it will just be as a contractor.

View attachment 51193

Sounds AWESOME to me! Sign me up! Time to take over the world Pinky errrrrrr I mean MARCO!!!!

Read how he plans on recruiting the current drivers from Uber and the rest of the article I was referencing - http://fortune.com/2016/03/28/juno-ridesharing-uber/
How woukd he know if you drive for some other company?

Shangsta

Seems like others, he forgets the one who is siting behind the wheel and tries to play the game using our assets.

Once again, rudeshare was a social practice, sooner or later companies making or planning to make money from this will fail but drivers will survive and win.
Drivers arent going to desert Uber even if Juno has higher rates. Notice how few drivers run Lyft only. People dont drive Lyft only (unless their market is busy) because it typically isnt busy enough.

Even if Juno spreads drivers are going to run Uber and Juno and , cheap pax are
going to request Uber.

Red Leader

Really? Their going to fail. Hmmm.....people have been saying that for years now.

And how will, can, do drivers take over market share? I guess if one driver started his own business and took some rides, you could say he took some market share. But not in any meaningful way. So that's a non starter.

So, how will drivers take over the industry?

Tr4vis Ka1anick

First of all, it is a bad strategy to invest in the business in order to take hated person (this person is Kalanick) down.
Dats right. Bring it on Marco! Juno Schpoono. Bring your A game buddy.

Uber is ubiquitous, like bad farts in the wind at a sour kraut and hot dog convention held in a confined area.

upload_2016-11-16_19-44-22.png

Is this my game face? Or my constipation face after one too many kraut dogs with spicy mustard, cheese and chili?