March Madness Promotion

NYUber123

Not one tip in app from eaters during the promo. However, I went out today and got $23 in app tips today. How did I go from no in app tips for three days during dinner, to $23 during today's dinner period?

kiltedcameraman

Not one tip in app from eaters during the promo. However, I went out today and got $23 in app tips today. How did I go from no in app tips for three days during dinner, to $23 during today's dinner period?
Don't know about previous day, but the promo was on last night from 2-8pm so you should get some. Now I say should, because I still have not received my matches for Thursday or Friday. I sent a message to UE this morning and their reply was to just send me the original post about the tip match.
Post automatically merged:
update

Screw Uber. I have put up with the constantly lowering of my pay for the past 4 months, but this is it. The promotion only applied to drivers in LA, Louisville, Kansas City and Washington DC, not that that was mentioned anywhere in the message I received everyday. It wasn't a total loss, since I would have been driving most of that anyway, but still the principal.

Last edited:

MfUberDelivery

Mine showed up as "march madness promotion" but I only got paid for the date of 3/30. Never got paid for 28th or 29th. And who knows when I'll get the 31st, my biggest day ?

blondebaedc

Mine showed up as "quest promotion". I think UE messed mine up though, cause I was showing zero tips for the 2 nights I worked under the MM promotion and then all of a sudden I had the promotion credit (for last week). Then, this week I had 'past activity adjustment' which must have been their matching bonus.

kiltedcameraman

After them telling me yesterday that I wasn't in the right city for the promotion, strangely, Thu-Sat showed up this morning, $10 as past activity adjustment (I went back and found it on last weeks info) and $23 as promotion this week. I expect Sunday will show up tomorrow.

YourFoodIsGettingCold

After them telling me yesterday that I wasn't in the right city for the promotion, strangely, Thu-Sat showed up this morning, $10 as past activity adjustment (I went back and found it on last weeks info) and $23 as promotion this week. I expect Sunday will show up tomorrow.
They shouldn't be allowed to do this stuff. It's annoying as hell to reach out to "Support" and they act like the promo isn't a national offer sent to 99% of drivers.

NYUber123

Don't know about previous day, but the promo was on last night from 2-8pm so you should get some. Now I say should, because I still have not received my matches for Thursday or Friday. I sent a message to UE this morning and their reply was to just send me the original post about the tip match.
Post automatically merged:
update

Screw Uber. I have put up with the constantly lowering of my pay for the past 4 months, but this is it. The promotion only applied to drivers in LA, Louisville, Kansas City and Washington DC, not that that was mentioned anywhere in the message I received everyday. It wasn't a total loss, since I would have been driving most of that anyway, but still the principal.
You are correct. I actually ended up with $25 in tips that night and they matched the $25 this morning.

Cyclone5633

One last final 4 promo this weekend. Too bad the demand is so high here in Minneapolis where the games are being played that UberEats removed almost ALL restaurants from the app. Places where there usually are 30 different restaurant options now only have 2-3. Some areas have 0 restaurants for customers to order from. Tough to make deliveries if nobody can place an order. They are the title sponsor of an event where they are prohibiting people from using their services!

NYUber123

I did 12 trips during tonight's March Madness promo. I got only one tip in app and one cash tip. Ridiculous.

DiceyDan

I am in Kansas City and never received anything telling me about this promo. It was last Sunday that 53.00 was put in my account. I thought it was a glitch so I didn't tell anyone and cashed out lol. It was of course the tip match, I thought I was getting away with something.

BobbyR

I have done four shifts(~3 hours) during the promotion, I have receive the extra $16 to $22 each time. My shifts are only 3 hours because by Nissan Leaf charge only last that long.

BunnyK

Strangely I have been paid for all days EXCEPT for March 31st for around $20. It has been over a week, and it is still not resolved. They said they are having an 'expert' team work on the issue. I'd rather just have one person who can count and read timestamps looking into it myself.

ThanksUber

I'm in Minneapolis where the games are being played.

Last day and Uber has logged off the restaurant before the last game. We can not log back on. Called support and they told us that they don't have enough drivers to cover the amount of orders it's because of high demand.

What kind of people run that company? Today we had 19 UberEats orders before they shut us down. That is not high demand. Hell DoorDash has already cleared 109 orders for the day. That is 2 1/2 times what they normally do and they are doing just fine.

Last edited:

UberSnoober

My 9 PM to Midnight shift resulted in :
7 Deliveries
2 Tips @ $2 a piece for a whopping match by UE of $4.00 !

Whoopee!

Jbstevens88

I only worked Final 4 weekend. Today I have $28 in promo money. I thought the promo was sweet 16 weekend. I'm not complaining.