• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

March 14 Promo, Will the roads be swamped with drivers?

They say they’re having a promotion they expect to increase demand. I open the customer app and see no promotion. Maybe it’s a secret promotion!
UE sent me a text message instead of on the app about this promotion. I completed 7 trips between 5:45 PM -10 PM when the promotion was supposed to end so I should have a extra $12 bucks in my account but nothing so far !
Tonight was extremely slow too...I couldn't believe I wasn't getting a ping between 6-7 PM but I always wonder if UE does this on purpose when they have promotions like this.

Rickos69

UE sent me a text message instead of on the app about this promotion. I completed 7 trips between 5:45 PM -10 PM when the promotion was supposed to end so I should have a extra $12 bucks in my account but nothing so far !
Tonight was extremely slow too...I couldn't believe I wasn't getting a ping between 6-7 PM but I always wonder if UE does this on purpose when they have promotions like this.
You better call them. This happened to me once, and we got into a really nasty back an forth before they gave me the money.
They asked for a screen shot of the text message. Next time you get a text make sure its in the app at the latest about an hour after the text. If it is not, call them.

BobbyR

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep, as I thought, slow. It was the first time in past three months I have had idle time with UE. 1.5 hours idle out of 4.5 hour shift. Still made $100 because of tips and concurrent Quest bonus.

potato

Yep, as I thought, slow. It was the first time in past three months I have had idle time with UE. 1.5 hours idle out of 4.5 hour shift. Still made $100 because of tips and concurrent Quest bonus.
I made 14 dollars yesterday

You better call them. This happened to me once, and we got into a really nasty back an forth before they gave me the money.
They asked for a screen shot of the text message. Next time you get a text make sure its in the app at the latest about an hour after the text. If it is not, call them.
I called them today and of course it's not UE support but just Uber who were unaware of the promotion, then said it was a Quest. I explained what happened & was told they would forward "my concern".
I shall see what happens.

YourFoodIsGettingCold

UE sent me a text message instead of on the app about this promotion. I completed 7 trips between 5:45 PM -10 PM when the promotion was supposed to end so I should have a extra $12 bucks in my account but nothing so far.
Same here. This is the reason why they struggle so much. They are too busy trying to rip everyone off. I emailed them on Thursday night after the promo was completed requesting an adjustment. It's now Saturday and I'm still getting a response that they are looking into it. This is why everyone (drivers, rest, customers) tries to get one over on them, because they look for ways to get one over on us daily.

Stevens1

Support should be able to type in a zip code or city, state to view the promotions for the area. I've had problems also where they had no idea what the promotions were. You won't get paid if they can't verify the promotions, which they never can.

OneRideOneVomit

I called them today and of course it's not UE support but just Uber who were unaware of the promotion, then said it was a Quest. I explained what happened & was told they would forward "my concern".
I shall see what happens.
It's unlikely you'll see the money. When uber says that it's basically them saying "go F yourself"

Rickos69

The most annoying part of it all is that no one over the phone or through support message will even acknowledge that the promo existed.
The one time this happened to me, where I got the text, but it wasn't in the App, I had a very nasty email back and forth. At one point, after sending them a screen shot of the the text message, and they answered some BS back, I said, are you telling me that the text message I received was phony, and the number that sent it was not Uber, they answered back no, but we can't verify the promotion.

My final answer to them was "If you don't want to pay me, don't, but stop insulting my intelligence with BS."

In one hour, I got my money.

YourFoodIsGettingCold

The one time this happened to me, where I got the text, but it wasn't in the App, I had a very nasty email back and forth. At one point, after sending them a screen shot of the the text message, and they answered some BS back, I said, are you telling me that the text message I received was phony, and the number that sent it was not Uber, they answered back no, but we can't verify the promotion.

My final answer to them was "If you don't want to pay me, don't, but stop insulting my intelligence with BS."

In one hour, I got my money.
I've never had this issue before. I've gone back and forth with them before about similar payment issues but they never required this much follow up before receiving payment. I'm not giving up on this. Lol. It's the principle.

Ihorse76

March 14th Quest is listed in San Diego as every 3 deliveries gets a $6 extra. For me this works out to an extra $5/hour. Also, last Thursday was really good for tips.
However, will roads be swamped with extra delivery drivers? Uber Eats appears to be offering $15 off of your food order?

Are you game?
- Drive it like you stole it!
Just got paid $30.00 for the Quest on 3/14 after 5 days and 12 messages with support. Has anyone else who wasn't paid for the Quest now received their money. I'm still shocked Ubereats did the right thing.

Surprise ! Surprise! I got my $12 bucks last night from UE !!!
The NEW problem now????....Instant Pay failed last night @ 4 AM and I can't cash out yet!

:frown:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Khanie London 44
U Pittsburgh 0
DriverMark Advice 1