man up...or woman up

Do you need someone to hold your hand?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cleansafepolite

I have been driving uber for little more than a month...ive cleaned vomit out of my car and carried the vomitte out of my car and to her front door while her frail coffee barista looking boyfriend told me about this great air freshener that can even block the smell of weed and anything even vomit. i have carried a fares grocerys for them. I load luggage daily and unload luggage daily ...guess what ? No Tip!!! Let me blow your mind .....I am happy. Idont care about tips. my bills are paid and i live the vagabond lifestyle i love while somebody grinds in the heat or cold at a construction site for 8-10 hours a day...that was me. I know what it is to be messed over and abused ...i have felt it my body is greatly degenèrated from it...when its gonna rain i know . YOU CRY BABIES EVER SIT DOWN AND LOOK AT A MAP AND TRY TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE MONEY? 1/3 of you dont even own a map. Guess what? You should own SEVERAL....that is if you are going to say you drive for a living....you want it all handed to you on a sliver platter with minimum inconvience to you! You dont understand what uber is. Uber has placed in your undeserving hands a fishing pole...if you cant find the lake its your fault...and damn you for not realizing the American dream. Use your search engine and look up flight arival times and flight departure times...buisness hotels...convention centers...hey try actually going inside a convention center ..before you complain about working for penuts. Man up..or please rofl go on strike again..i will glady earn your money while you sulk in a corner.

Teksaz

Cool story bro. If you're gonna come on here acting like you're all that, post your weekly summaries and tell us what platform you're on.
We need to know how much money YOU THINK you're making. lol

cleansafepolite

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah sure let me just take my clothes off and put on a frock get up on the examining table for y'all.In the end you will post coments like preteens with breast envy... " those aren't real". For sure we would go back and forth and you would passionately correct my grammar. I wouldn't label you guys as doubting Thomas...more like Judas. The article was quite indirect...you didnt cast votes..so I am guessing your in the middle of the road on weather(do it..i know you want to.) or not you need your hand held...why are you even here go drive for lift....wait ill bet you flunked out. Post your current lyft profiles showing you take rides still...you can not. Lyft gave you the boot and now your stinking up the forum becuase you want those lyft bennies but your trapped with Uber as your only option.....show me yours and Ill show you mine!

yoyodyne

Yeah sure let me just take my clothes off and put on a frock get up on the examining table for y'all.In the end you will post coments like preteens with breast envy... " those aren't real". For sure we would go back and forth and you would passionately correct my grammar. I wouldn't label you guys as doubting Thomas...more like Judas. The article was quite indirect...you didnt cast votes..so I am guessing your in the middle of the road on weather(do it..i know you want to.) or not you need your hand held...why are you even here go drive for lift....wait ill bet you flunked out. Post your current lyft profiles showing you take rides still...you can not. Lyft gave you the boot and now your stinking up the forum becuase you want those lyft bennies but your trapped with Uber as your only option.....show me yours and Ill show you mine!
Why would I do that? I'm not the one here giving a lecture. And yes, a poorly written lecture.

cleansafepolite

Its not a lecture..take it or leave it if it doesnt apply to you. Im not going to demonize Uber. one of the purest examples of the american dream becuase i suck at making money...go kick rocks or get a job at cicle k. You know the only difference between humans and animals when we talk about natural selection is...the weak humans whine and moan and slow up progress before they die out. Any negative things you have to say about uber and your lack of money are a direct reflection of your own lack of resourcefulness...or most likey (definately) effort.

backstreets-trans

It's funny how someone who has driven a little over a month has it all figured out. You might be making $15 to $20 per hour but figure in your real expenses after a year or more. Your expenses are a lot more than just gas and your car payment. Get your first oil change under your belt before giving out free lessons.

cleansafepolite

wow 12 years lol how much of that time chasing a medalion? which you obviously never got....12 years a real seasoned vet...be a dispacher fot 20 years maybee ill listen to you when you tell me to keep it to myself there big shot.

cleansafepolite

Again, how long have you been in this business to be telling people how to do things?
NOT really telling people how to do things..i gave some tips but for the majority of my post i was telling the kids to quit whinning about tips and being screwed over by uber. You all act like uber owes you something...that you can force them to do what you want...you cant. Your acting like 15 dollar per hour wage beggers at mcdonalds..If i came on here telling you how mad i am at ubers "lion share" OF my "hard earned dollars!" you would be there with your YEARS...heck DECADES of experience holding the little pitty party for me...."oh boo hoo...uber doesnt care about us...they only care about making money..." Fact of the matter is i DONT NEED 20 years under my belt to make any of my statements. Any self sufficient industrious person can feel this way...most people drive for uber for the fredome..you clowns are just cryin and pushing and wont stop until driving for uber is just like the jobs you left to be free. I like uber just how it is and im not going to shut it just becuase you feel you have more right to your opinion than i for mine. Im not cramming anything fown anyones throat..if you dont like how it makes you feel or your not aligned with it fine. BUT dont play super hero for your moral majority....its funny you have to directly talk to me to question me and comunicate to me...me i talk about lazy people who want everything handed to them ...and it speaks to all you knuckle heads personally...enough to make you wanna personally attack me...good. Truth hurts dont it.

cleansafepolite

Why? Are you of the opinion that you're part of something special? Money talks...everything else walks.
something special like the "uber driver revolution" with you clowns and your marxist plans for uber...yeah china has a lot of money...and it sure speaks volumes for them doesnt it? money talks...Ill take captitalism over your cure for it anyday.