• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Man ......it really smells like weed in here

G.S.M.

So I pick up a guy and 2 women downtown last night around 11pm by the staples center. I smelled reefer as I pulled up and assumed someone in the crowd was smoking. After this guy gets in with the 2 girls.....I take off down the street and I still smell the reefer smell. The windows are down so I though it maybe it was lingering on them.....then I look back and see a smoldering cherry of a doobie this guy is holding in my back seat. I told him to toss it and he did and apoligized. I consume THC also, but never in a million years think its just fine and normal to hop in a stangers vehicle with a burning joint.

Well that was about enough...

Did my last couple rides and that was enough.....with the changes next week this was it.

Never again will I drive any disgusting pigs around again

9041 Lyft rides
2525 Uber rides
~25,000 people in my car
~250,000 fingers on my door handles
~25,000 stinky buttholes on my seats

Serenity......is the feeling of no strangers at night sitting behind you....agressive driver right on your tail or whizzing around you inches away........scooters......panhandlers.....skateboards....TRAFFIC

No more smoggy disgusting air down the hill!

bitmoji-20191110024320.png

I feel ur sentiment...
But in every business, customers/clients are the kings n queens. ?
I have been watching a video about Gio the guy from Chicago, as I see Uber is acting like a court and making judgments by default. Yes we signed the papers and acknowledged about but this is not fair. This US not a middle east country. The signed papers are not two-sided. drivers signing them without any commentary. This not a simulation kind of video game. I note here" uber will fall for that"

G.S.M.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
G.O.O.M.C. I didn't think you'd go out so peacefully...I thought you'd quit Thelma n Louise style taking 4 screaming paxholes with you.
I wanted to keep the rental for a free week.

Didnt want to get deactivated until it renews or else I would have made it a memorable last ride

UberLaLa

So I pick up a guy and 2 women downtown last night around 11pm by the staples center. I smelled reefer as I pulled up and assumed someone in the crowd was smoking. After this guy gets in with the 2 girls.....I take off down the street and I still smell the reefer smell. The windows are down so I though it maybe it was lingering on them.....then I look back and see a smoldering cherry of a doobie this guy is holding in my back seat. I told him to toss it and he did and apoligized. I consume THC also, but never in a million years think its just fine and normal to hop in a stangers vehicle with a burning joint.

Well that was about enough...

Did my last couple rides and that was enough.....with the changes next week this was it.

Never again will I drive any disgusting pigs around again

9041 Lyft rides
2525 Uber rides
~25,000 people in my car
~250,000 fingers on my door handles
~25,000 stinky buttholes on my seats

Serenity......is the feeling of no strangers at night sitting behind you....agressive driver right on your tail or whizzing around you inches away........scooters......panhandlers.....skateboards....TRAFFIC

No more smoggy disgusting air down the hill!

View attachment 376054
At least you're going out in a Puff of Smoke!

Last edited: