Making up for lost time? Or bonus early finish?

westieuber

This Saturday night Sunday morning is an opportunity to make up for lost time from April or to get home 1 hour early. Daylight savings starts again.

fields

The above makes no sense to me. The weekend is one hour shorter, so you would be making less money. You actually should have made MORE money back in April.

Those of us who love hanging around the international airport will find flights landing earlier during daylight saving time, expect pings coming in before 6am.

westieuber

The above makes no sense to me. The weekend is one hour shorter, so you would be making less money. You actually should have made MORE money back in April.

Those of us who love hanging around the international airport will find flights landing earlier during daylight saving time, expect pings coming in before 6am.
You're right, I always get that mixed up, damn I didn't drive in April and need to drive this weekend, I'm losing out if I work past 2am Sunday!

lespaul

Is this a joke? Curfew doesn't change so flights continue arriving after six.

It's the curtains fading faster that annoys me.