Making this forum post for the 28th of Feb.

Inshur

Lordridley

You guessed it @shumacker cant wait for me to surrender my plates on the 28th :wink:

Right before all these bs renewals, Im going to the DMV and getting regular plates. And moving on
This was the news? I thought, you knew someone from inside about the stuff it’s gonna happen and would make us ants happy. Though, I am sad to see you go.

gmacn1

The stuff that I know is coming in march, should be emailed to you within this week or next week.
The news are not good i'll tell you that much.
Quick...somebody tell this inbred how cool he is making a whole thread with Top secret Rideshare information that he's keeping all to himself and not sharing with anybody. I'm guessing you're heading over to the C.I.A after this Uber gig huh Mr. sworn to secrecy. FOH.

Lfyted

Quick...somebody tell this inbred how cool he is making a whole thread with Top secret Rideshare information that he's keeping all to himself and not sharing with anybody. I'm guessing you're heading over to the C.I.A after this Uber gig huh Mr. sworn to secrecy. FOH.
Reminds me when i first moved to NY i would walk around the parks alot and watch the "showtime gigs" this weird dude in the crowd would answer his phone loudly every 2 mins saying hey captain this is special agent davis or w.e

neteX

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is no information, i stated the obvious that you already know, its called "COMMON SENSE"
If you think march is going to get any better, then haha. oh man.
This is a sunken ship now, and my boat ran out of fuel. Im not going to play all this money for renewals to risk march's new madness.

and btw , Uber isnt the app thats doing this to everyone here, its T L C.
Hence why in other states theres no planners etc etc.

also anyone that knows me, knows I can't stand cops. I will never be no CIA or detective, youre buggin out b.
Im leaving because this shit aint worth it for a part timer driver, and I don't even know for full timers.... but for me it aint worth spending so much money just to know you cant come out online when I need to go out and make 100-150.

delaynomore

There is no information, i stated the obvious that you already know, its called "COMMON SENSE"
If you think march is going to get any better, then haha. oh man.
This is a sunken ship now, and my boat ran out of fuel. Im not going to play all this money for renewals to risk march's new madness.

and btw , Uber isnt the app thats doing this to everyone here, its T L C.
Hence why in other states theres no planners etc etc.

also anyone that knows me, knows I can't stand cops. I will never be no CIA or detective, youre buggin out b.
Im leaving because this shit aint worth it for a part timer driver, and I don't even know for full timers.... but for me it aint worth spending so much money just to know you cant come out online when I need to go out and make 100-150.
I thought you had already given up on this gig awhile ago. you're making the right move as I already surrendered my plates right before the new year. no more big upfront cost and little to none in return.