Making money

Tidballa

I'm I school to become a teacher so I substitute teach. School is out and I was hoping to uber and Lyft this summer. I realized its not worth it so I decided to relive my glory days of playing poker. Much more profitable and no taxes.

San Diego X

I'm I school to become a teacher so I substitute teach. School is out and I was hoping to uber and Lyft this summer. I realized its not worth it so I decided to relive my glory days of playing poker. Much more profitable and no taxes.
This is why there are so many ants out there and surge basically ended Memorial Day weekend. Summer jobs for students trying to make and save some money for the upcoming fall semester.

It's a grind if you're relying on U/L full-time.

SD Momo

I am pretty sure since the january 2016 cuts, I spend more time on this forum than driving Uber/Lyft. At least my car is off, no fuel needed, and I am saving tread on my tires.:biggrin:

blackjack3441

I see a lot of people talking about making $750-1000. The amount might seem pretty exciting when you see it in your bank account and probably it's a lot higher than most of ants paycheck, but no one ever mention that if it's before expenses or not. I have done this almost two years in two different cities and whoever says they are making money, I certainly do not believe it. Especially in this flooded market. Either they don't know how to do math or just agreed the results. But seems like everybody happy about whatever amount they make if you have a look at the roads.